VOI - Who is coming?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
We'd love to have a party over at Camilo's for the dual owners one of the nites of VOI. We'll cram in a ton of local GT guys, the VOI attendees, make a big party of it. Can't have everyone in town without making trouble. Maybe even do one of our legendary laps of Detroit. :wink It would be very nice to have a bunch of Vipers and GT's mixing together at the Bankle.

The Detroit GP is a great event. Last year couldn't have went better even with the light attendance. Last year there were at least 50 Vipers on the lawn at Belle Isle, and likely it was quite a few more.

FWIW, MGM Grand is a really excellent hotel, several leagues better than MGM in Vegas. I haven't stayed at Motor City, but it is right across the street from a really piss poor area. That said, one of my best friends/neighbors and fellow GT owners did all the exterior metal fabrication for the building. He also did quite a bit of the GT, such as the door surrounds etc.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
sounds like I need to moderate this event... need a MAKERS-PLYMOUTH-LEVEL-ECCO DOMANI BAR?

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
I'm in with new ACR and GT if we will have two events. Nothing like having major fun at one event with the two favorite cars:banana:banana

doogie48084

Mar 21, 2007
Taylor Michigan
FWIW, MGM Grand is a really excellent hotel, several leagues better than MGM in Vegas. I haven't stayed at Motor City, but it is right across the street from a really piss poor area. That said, one of my best friends/neighbors and fellow GT owners did all the exterior metal fabrication for the building. He also did quite a bit of the GT, such as the door surrounds etc.

Is this the gentleman you're talking about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_ZLrE8A30k

I hear he does an awesome Woodward Dream Cruise party!

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
Just checked the dates and I was REALLY REALLY hoping to get in on this one...

Baby is due on the 27th... guess not...

Man... LeMans, V0I10... I am missing everything this year...

Oh well... It will be worth it :biggrin

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
It's definitely on my calendar!