US Marshalls classic car seizure. Smokey and the Bandit Trans Am will hit the auction block!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Actually the Saleens were Roger Rodas' (the CGT driver) not Paul's. Roger and Paul created a business called Always Evolving. AE had a manager, Richie (dont remember his last name). After the accident the estate sued Richie, over a couple cars. Many of the Saleens were sold a few years ago by a well known Saleen broker in VA. Still not all of the cars have yet been sold. ~20 of Pauls cars are going the BJ Scottsdale in January, including 5 BMW E36 M3 Light weights (note only 126 of these were made). I have no idea whats left if anything after this. I know all of this as I bought a Saleen from Roger before the accident, and it was all handled by Ritchie.

Soroush, as you know, Paul had an impressive collection including several Saleens. I understand the man he entrusted his collection to stole a number of his cars immediately after his death. Do you know what ever became of that guy & his cars?

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Aloha,

specracer is correct,, that particular car was actually sold to roger rodas but every video online shows it to be in pauls collection or both of their collection... i dont really know the nature of their relationship. I was so mad at the selling dealer who broke his word and reneged on our deal that I didnt want anything to do with him.. typical used car salesmen BS attitude, shady and dishonest to make a quick buck...I will not name names but some here know who he is...

as for roger and pauls collection specracer seems to be more in the know than me. I gave up looking for one of those cars as they are nearly unobtainable...

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Congrats Aloha ... definately an awesome car!!

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Kelvin, going forward, you need to do your homework before you buy!! LOL

Enjoy, sounds amazing!

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
The GT 500E arrives at SM!
This thing is so cammy at idle. Very mean sounding!

Reactions: 07XL0027

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Amazing story and excellent outcome. Congratulations.