Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
Sadly pictures only.

23942378.jpg

23946223.jpg

23951674.jpg

23958760.jpg

23960230.jpg

They are recording engine sounds and performance for the upcoming game Forza Motorsport 3 which will launch on October 27th.

wm_normal_fm3_093.jpg

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Sound will follow-----and video press release too. Which I was told will be part of Kick-Off to Production in the next few weeks.

Boy this is fresh, as I just returned home from the dyno episode for the sound recording of my GT about 90 minutes ago.

Jeff

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
Sound will follow-----and video press release too. Which I was told will be part of Kick-Off to Production in the next few weeks.

Boy this is fresh, as I just returned home from the dyno episode for the sound recording of my GT about 90 minutes ago.

Jeff

Wow this was your GT? :biggrin

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Wow this was your GT? :biggrin

yes. It was. They are going to add the sound from today on the dyno and match it up with the photo's they took months ago.

According to the Turn 10 guys and gals, I was told that the sell date is 10/29/09.

Should be a "game winner", that will be head and shoulders beyond what's in the mainstream today. Time will tell but I'm looking forward to getting my copy. The favorite cars of the developer team are ones like the GT and the other mid-engined Supercars.

btw I tried following your link to where the photo's were posted but no luck. If you could re-post with "better link info" I'd appreciated it. They must have been taken by one of the gamer interns that "just stopped by", as everyone else is subject to a NDA until product release. But once it's on the net the NDA isn't totally valid, as far as it concerns me anyway.

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
yes. It was. They are going to add the sound from today on the dyno and match it up with the photo's they took months ago.

According to the Turn 10 guys and gals, I was told that the sell date is 10/29/09.

Should be a "game winner", that will be head and shoulders beyond what's in the mainstream today. Time will tell but I'm looking forward to getting my copy. The favorite cars of the developer team are ones like the GT and the other mid-engined Supercars.

btw I tried following your link to where the photo's were posted but no luck. If you could re-post with "better link info" I'd appreciated it. They must have been taken by one of the gamer interns that "just stopped by", as everyone else is subject to a NDA until product release. But once it's on the net the NDA isn't totally valid, as far as it concerns me anyway.

No problem they were posted on Turn10's Twitter. Can't wait to hear your car in the game :).

http://twitter.com/Turn10Studios

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
No problem they were posted on Turn10's Twitter. Can't wait to hear your car in the game :).

http://twitter.com/Turn10Studios

the hp was down when these photo's were taken - some time this afternoon and it was 85 degrees and we had over 150 miles on the dyno Fun stuff.

The S/c whine was picked up on two different directional mics. I listed to the play back --way cool!

They'll be sending me some audio clips, soon I hope, and I'll try and figure out how to post them for ya!

Jeff

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA

the hp was down when these photo's were taken - some time this afternoon and it was 85 degrees and we had over 150 miles on the dyno Fun stuff.

The S/c whine was picked up on two different directional mics. I listed to the play back --way cool!

They'll be sending me some audio clips, soon I hope, and I'll try and figure out how to post them for ya!

Jeff

That would be way awesome :thumbsup

I'm glad that they are connecting the car community in more ways than most of us could imagine.