Tungsten 4-Option 100% stock GT for sale *SOLD*

AHudson

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2009
Alabama
Looking to sell or trade my FGT. Car has 32k miles, is absolutely stock, clear bra from new (I removed it to detail), full service history, warranty work, all books, cover bag, battery charger (with remote connection), both keys. Car runs and drives superbly. Has a blem on carfax when it was 4 months old for bent rim (parking curb damage via report).

Car is in fantastic shape, just had full fluid, filter service. It has been seriously well-detailed, clean everywhere. A car you can actually drive and enjoy, put on the road, and smile every mile.

May trade for Ferrari 550 Maranello or possibly Gallardo. Just swapping things around.

Attachments

• Pass side side MAIN shot.JPG
    Pass side side MAIN shot.JPG
    238.7 KB · Views: 2,219
  • Ford GT side.JPG
    Ford GT side.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 2,219
Last edited:

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
I have a friend, fellow forum member and former GT owner that is looking to sell his 575 M and get another GT. (His last GT was destroyed by a "lot boy" going for a after hours joyride when the GT was in for service). PM me if you want me to hook you two up.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I have a friend, fellow forum member and former GT owner that is looking to sell his 575 M and get another GT. (His last GT was destroyed by a "lot boy" going for a after hours joyride when the GT was in for service). PM me if you want me to hook you two up.

He never got a GT after that? I thought he had replaced it...

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
He purchased a SPF Gulf GT-40 to play around with while waiting for GT pricing to settle in. When his car was totaled the GT market was at it's low point (hindsight being 20/20:frown) and thus the ins co for the repair shop really got away cheap. It will now coat him around an additional 50K to replace the GT.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
GLWS;

Please tell me the lot boy was kneecapped. :frown

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Lot boy was the owners son and the owner covered for him during the police investigation. Said he gave the kid permission to take the GT on a early morning parts run for the shops daily repairs. Goes to show the POS apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Was that in California?

Bad story all the way around.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yes, and then I caught the moron making jokes and bullshitting about it on another website, and subsequently ripped him a new asshole in front of the world.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
True what DBK just stated, bragged to his FB friends writing something like "I'll bet none of you can say you've ever destroyed a 200K exotic sports car. LOL.....it was awesome....". The insurance co wanted the police to arrested the little S H for car theft but that's when dad said he gave him permission to us the GT as a parts pick up car. Happened in OC Ca.

Last edited:

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Just a reminder to me that taking your car to a dealer has is risk, most of them have kids that drive.

Parts run in a FGT, really?

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Well, I guess the justice is the insurance company probably rakes dad over the coals on the premiums now.

Reminds me of this;

Attachments

• ATT00342.jpg
    ATT00342.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 1,900

GTMikey

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2008
Lake Tahoe
I am guessing this is the Gentlemen who's car got wrecked and myself flying up the hill to Big Bear, he said his car was "wrecked" by someone else. This was in Socal in October on our cruise with 22FGT's, I'm the first Heritage, he's the second:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yleb4H8dO4k

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Yes, that's William.

AHudson

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2009
Alabama

Wow Steve, in all the mild derailment of the thread onto lot boys and lawsuits, I didn't even see this request. THANK YOU for this. If he has a 6 speed 575, I'd be interested. For an F1, probably not. Thanks either way!

steveirl

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2010
Ireland
Adams,,,,what are you up to?? You have not had the GT a wet day yet, trust me, a 575 is nowhere near a replacement for a Ford GT!!

steveirl

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2010
Ireland
Wow Steve, in all the mild derailment of the thread onto lot boys and lawsuits, I didn't even see this request. THANK YOU for this. If he has a 6 speed 575, I'd be interested. For an F1, probably not. Thanks either way!
Adams...what are you thinking, you have hardly had the GT a wet day..I can promise you a 575 is nowhere near a replacement for the GT!!

steveirl

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2010
Ireland
Adams...what are you thinking, you have hardly had the GT a wet day..I can promise you a 575 is nowhere near a replacement for the GT!!

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
His car has the F-1. Sorry for carrying on whit the lot boy story but I thought I read that your car had sold on another thread. Good luck with the sale.:thumbsup

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Lotta crooks & grifters in OC...

Met more in 2mos than 22yrs in NYC !

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
You heritage drivers are so fast!