Transportation From Sonoma After Rally VII

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
I am currently working with Reliable Carriers to try and finalize my transportation for the Rally. The open issue right now is getting back to NJ from Sonoma at the conclusion of the event.

Reliable says the best deal to be had - for both them and GT owners - would be to get multiple cars together.

Any interest in pooling cars on an East-bound trip?

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
I have an interest from Fayetteville 30215. I want to have a guaranteed transportation schedule if possible due to logistics.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Bill, we have two trailers loading in the midwest. One is picking up several cars in the OH, IN, IL area and 6 of us are leaving from Detroit. I have you, Ron and Andy in the same general vicinity. Let me sort through and find any other cars that are in that general vicinity or might be along the route and contact Passport and see what we can figure out. Indy GT contacted just about everyone and Passport had a smoking price vs the rest. It was cheap enough that I'm gonna leave my trailer at home and ship the car vs towing it myself. If we could ship another full one, maybe we could get the same $ per mile from your location.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
DB4: We have three trailers with 17 cars so far. Now if Mr. Gunslinger is willing to buy my spot........

Oh yeah, and is he reliving New Orleans? I thought this was Rally 8. Better review your Roman numerals there Bill. I know gunslingers usually count only up to six.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Hey, shouldn't this be in the Rally Section of the Forum?

Rally VIII Ed