TimCantwell Establishes Western Base

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Nearly all of the Arizona Forum members and many of you already know by now that I just purchased a home in Phoenix. I am sick of the weather here in Ohio during the Winters. Last December DBK, Camilo and Kyle from Ford visited me here in Ohio. Kyle asked me, "Why do you live here, when you could go anywhere with your work?" I didn't have a good answer. I do love Ohio in the summer, but hate it in the winter. With all of our friends in Arizona, and the real estate market being what it is, we decided to buy a second home in the Phoenix area. Two of the GT's and some other toys head out west one week from today. We plan to be there through mid-March, then back and forth through the Spring. I will be located on the north rim of the Valley in the clean air only about 50 minutes south of Sedona off I-17. I am hoping that some of you can visit before or after the rally in Vegas this coming September. Someone suggested that since I have so much in common with Chris (FLORIDAHO CHRIS). That I too change my Forum name. It was suggest that with the AZ and OH connection that "AZZ-HO" TIM become my new name. I'm really not sure if that name sounds quite right to me.

Attachments

• Our AZ Home.jpg
    Our AZ Home.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 321

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Welcome.

Your family is a welcome addition to our GT family. We have a blast, and I am sure you will contribute to the good times.

Kind of like the AZZHO.

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
Congrats Tim! The new place looks awesome!

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
"AZZ-HO" TIM become my new name. I'm really not sure if that name sounds quite right to me

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

This is the first post read this morning. I'm in tears laughing. Not sure we want an avtar for that.

Welcome to the West, the new place looks great. :thumbsup

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
WELCOME TIM !!

You won't regret the move. I moved out here about 8 months ago to escape the Michigan cold. Best move I've ever made.

The AZ GTers will have to plan a get together for you.

:thumbsup:thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
The Fres-Yes FGT Owners Club had an emergency BoD meeting last night and we voted and proclaim that the CANTWELL CLAN is always welcome here.

Therefore as you journey west, think about your third home here in FRES-YES!

Congrats on the move. Hope your hand has returned to normal.

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.

AZZ-Ho lutely :banana

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Congrats on your move and purchase.

you should be able to get in the cars and drive them just about anytime now. :cheers

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
TIm I get dibs on the room over the garage:thumbsup

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Congratulations, Tim! Looks like the "Oval" in front of the house is perfect for a little "drifting"! :eek

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Well Tim, if you want to be a "Ho" like FloridaHo Chris (your twin), being in the valley, why not just call yourself "Sweet Valley Ho"? Much nicer ring to it than "AZZ-HO Tim", don't you think? :lol Seriously though, that's a really gorgeous house! Your GTs will LOVE their new home & there are so many great GT owners in that area!! :thumbsup (I guess Arid-zona doesn't grow green grass???) Congrats on the new place! :cheers

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Too much. I really like it Azz-Ho.

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Too much. I really like it Azz-Ho.

You're absolutely right Dr. Pickle. I was thinking like a girl. :wink There are plenty of guys who fit the name "Azz-Ho", but Tim's just not one of them. You on the other hand... :biggrin j/k

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Congrats Tim, had a home in Havasu City Az for years and like many who sell their GTs I'm sorry I sold the home. Enjoy, you will love the state!

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
WELCOME TIM !!

You won't regret the move. I moved out here about 8 months ago to escape the Michigan cold. Best move I've ever made.

I can't wait!:cheers

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Welcome to Arizona Tim! :cheers

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nice Digs

Nice DIGS Tim.:thumbsup

Now when does the construction of the "toy box" addition start?:lol

Enjoy the new place and Arizona winters.

Fred

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Congratulations, Tim. Looks like a wonderful home and great place to stack 6 cars :thumbsup :cheers

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Tim,
Oh know!!! Looks like it will be easier to come and visit now... Watch out!!! Congrats on the move/purchase.... No more winters for the Cantwells' :cheers

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Tim & Kim - Welcome to (it's a dry heat) Arizona! :banana While it gets hot and it's realatively brown and our plants have needles instead of leaves - there is such a beauty to the desert; you will learn to appreciate it, especially when it's green like it is now because of all the rain we've been having (must be a good inch or so in the last few months). In March you'll be seeing the cactus start to bloom... Anyway, welcome to AZ; a get together is certainly on the horizon. And, for the record, :thumbsdow at the Azzho tag (don't do it - it's a moniker that just doesn't work for you. Try again!!)
Mrs. Moose