Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Didn't think he would sell

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I've passed him in mileage on my 2021. ;)

Reactions: extrap

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I don't think Hypercars are his thing. Look at the rest of his collection.

Reactions: extrap

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
I will admit that it does bother me when I see or hear of anyone selling the 2017 -2021 Ford GT….anyone.

I realize there are reasons but think back on how ecstatic we all were at Rally10 at the Ford Design Center when Raj announced how Ford was going to prioritize the allocations.

Honestly I did not think I would qualify since I am not on social media or race cars etc.
So many of the “applications “ were just “made up” in my opinion especially when I don’t see many of these cars getting driven that much.

I know I may get feedback from sellers about comfort, luggage capacity, worries about warranty after 3 years, maintenance costs , danger from other drivers taking video, etc and other reasons why they sold … I don’t really care .
My opinion alone.
Andy (AJB) Detroit Michigan

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Wow,
I agree 100%.
I won't qualify either!
Appreciate your insight.
Best,
Mark

Johntpr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 18, 2017
Rockland County, NY
I'm still not over being denied after going through the application process.

Reactions: Joe Dozzo

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I hear you Andy! That's why we driving a couple NFGTs and a trio of '05-'06 GT's from Southern California to Chip's and the AZ Rally.

Currently we have a group of 5, and more are welcome if anyone is on the fence of whether to drive or not.

Everyone has a different definition of "car enthusiast" but one might hope it includes actually driving cars and sharing them.

On to a positive note, looking forward to the Rally! One of the awesome perks of being a Forum Member!

Reactions: JWZ and extrap

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
After 16+ years and over 140k..still enjoy driving the GT. Another 275 miles next Saturday. Rally On!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
29,000 mile red listed now think a forum owner?