THE VIRAL PRESIDENT

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
For all the book readers in the Forum, I've just published a satirical novel about the pandemic, politics, and media's influence on our lives. It's now available through all the usual sites, or direct from Archway Publishing's website. I submitted the manuscript at the end of June and it's been fascinating to watch real-life play out versus my storyline. A perfect Xmas present, and all funds from sales go 100%into our Foundation (www.alexrowanfoundation.org)

If you hate America's divisive and disgusting media, you'll love this book. Oh, and there's a bunch of assassinations in it too!

cover.png

GTinTN

GT Owner
Jan 17, 2019
Brentwood, TN
Unfortunately politics are devisive and now particularly so. Media can and does put it's spin on the news through hosts that report more opinion than fact but try to lead the audience to arrive at the conclusion they are peddling. I especially dislike hosts that call the other side idiots or other names just because they don't agree. I especially like it when hosts have representatives from both points of view and allow them equal time.
I always make it a point to watch media that represents both sets of viewpoints, research facts as best able and arrive at my own conclusion.
I replied directly to you as some other car forums have stoked lots of anger as different people respond. Good luck with your book!

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
“Oh, and there's a bunch of assassinations in it too!”

If they’re politicians, the more the better!

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Ordered one. We will see if Dave is as good a writer as he is an engineer and car builder. Happy to help.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I will borrow Jack's when he is done.

Reactions: GTJack

Spaceman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 1, 2012
Central Texas
Order placed, sounds like my kind of book. i couldn't wait for Frank to finish Jack's copy.

Reactions: GTJack

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Ordered a hardcopy so I will be expecting an autograph :LOL: