the results of youngsters racing their super cars... it's pretty sad...

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
http://www.angelfire.com/wa3/daily_article/
:thumbsdow :confused :eek :eek :willy :bs

SEE MY COMMENTS BELOW, SORRY I WAS DUPED, THESE CARS WERE CRASHED BUT NOT IN THE SAME ACCIDENT AND THE STORY IS BS :bs :bs

Last edited:

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Terrible for their families..... I guess that the parents must bear some responsibility for letting youngsters loose in such powerful cars.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
yes, that is how I see it from the article. :frown :frown

by the way, did you catch all the spelling mistakes, make me look good? :lol

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Yes there were a few. My English master used to tell 'his' boys that spelling was less important than punctuation, the latter being a sign of an ordered mind.

barondw

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2005
The big question is where did 3 passengers sit in 2 two-seater cars? If 2 passengers were in one seat the kids equally share the blame for what happened.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
would love to hear them explain this to the parents of all concerned. never mind what the insurance companies are going to say. very sad and should have never happened. :confused

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Those girls should never have been handed the keys :frown

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
just was told this wreck never happened, that someone with a sick sence of humor got pictures of the two wrecks and fabricated the story. I noticed that there was no paint transfer onto either car. Sorry folks, I was duped. Don't want to dupe you.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I was gonna say, sounded and looked fishy. Legit stories of this nature tend to spread like wildfire around the net when they occur.

Either way, seeing a wrecked Enzo and wrecked Murcielago is NOT cool. I guess unless you're an Enzo owner in which case yours is now marginally more valuable :lol