The Last of the Last

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Hi All,

Unfortunately we have made the tough decision that we will not be doing another run of the Ford GT caps and coil covers again. That being said we do have a few left in stock so if you were waiting to order or undecided now is the time. They are up on our website and here is a link right to the page. Pictures are also on the website to show the colors.

https://project321.com/product-category/automotive/ford-gt/

We only have the following in stock:
Cap Sets ($625):
- 3 Black Sets
- 4 Blue Sets
- 4 Red Sets
- 1 Silver Set

Coil Covers ($450):
- 3 Black
- 4 Red
- 1 Orange

No door sills available sorry.

It has been a pleasure making these parts for these amazing cars and it has been a pleasure doing business with you all! Please feel free to email sales@project321.com if you have any questions and thank you for all of your support!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Oh sorry to hear this. Mine still look new after 30 K miles.

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Glad to hear your caps are looking good! We love to hear feedback like this!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Anything for the New GT? Maybe custom color A/C knobs or something in the engine bay?

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Love the project 321 products!

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
At this time nothing is in the works sorry but great question!

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Love the project 321 products!

Thank you roketman!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
At this time nothing is in the works sorry but great question!

I would be your first customer for an oil cap with liquid red accents and the same for the ac control knobs and maybe a replacement for the round console gear selector knob

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
and there we are ... the first mods :willy

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
Sorry to hear that but of course everything must make sense from a business point of view.

I have your caps and the covers and I could not be more happy about them.

Looking forward to your first parts for the NFGT :wink

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
I have the caps,covers, and door sills all high quality and friendly people to buy from. Thanks

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Thank you for making these. I have a set of red and blue that I switch out from time to time. All still look as good as new.

Vince H

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Love my bling from Project 123... hope they make some for the new GT!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Project123... Tried to send you a PM but the site says your PM box is full and you will not receive any new messages until some are deleted.

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Project123... Tried to send you a PM but the site says your PM box is full and you will not receive any new messages until some are deleted.

Sorry about that we fixed it so you should be good to send a message now. Also feel free to email us at sales@project321.com as we get those sooner so we can get back to you faster.

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Thank you guys for all of the support! It is always great to hear that you are all still happy and enjoying everything!

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Quick update we only have 1 black cap set left. Other colors are still available.

SuperNova

GT Owner
Jul 4, 2013
Ashburn, VA
Hey there, could you DM me a picture of the silver caps? Would be interested in picking that set up if still available for my Tungsten GT. Thanks!

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Hey there, could you DM me a picture of the silver caps? Would be interested in picking that set up if still available for my Tungsten GT. Thanks!

Hello SuperNova! I think you emailed us but I just wanted to make sure we didn't ignore you. Please let us know if you need anything else.