The Greatest Viper raffle ever!!

lamboman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 14, 2006
Atlanta area
I want this car....very badly. It is the original mule for the '08 Viper engine......carbon fiber is an extra!!

http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=789799&an=0&page=0#Post789799

Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
That's amazing. Anyone with a VCA membership...get them tickets :willy:willy

Amongst the stack of cards in my wallet is the Vice Chairman of ASC. A fellow GT owner :biggrin

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
that is one hot viper!

04mach1

Jan 2, 2007
Small town ohio
Does anyone want to sell me a ticket? Or atleast help me get one lol. Good luck to you AJ!

Last edited:

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I'm all over this one... This will be parked in my Viper Pit next year.....

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
will someone sell me a ticket, a winning one is prefered.

lamboman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 14, 2006
Atlanta area
will someone sell me a ticket, a winning one is prefered.

I have purchased all of the available tickets. That is one "expensive" raffle Viper for me. lol. I am now selling my tickets for 2X face value. Want some??

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I have purchased all of the available tickets. That is one "expensive" raffle Viper for me. lol. I am now selling my tickets for 2X face value. Want some??

What is the price for your tix the day after the drawing:lol

g-force

Jul 11, 2006
NY
viper raffle tickets?

Are they seriously all gone?
I know the guy in taylor michigan that did all the carbon fiber for that vehicle.
They did it for ASC.
That is an awesome vehicle. I saw it at the Detroit Auto show when ASC showed it.
He also did the Chevy SSR Diamondback for them too along with a few other vehicles.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
You must be a Viper Club of America paid member to win the car. You can not purchase a ticket from a member and win if you are not a member and own a Viper.

By the way... only 3 tickets each until April... if any are left then.

g-force

Jul 11, 2006
NY
What if you have ordered a viper and haven't had it delivered yet?

Can you still become a member?

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I think if you have a valid VIN # they can associate with your name you can join.

doogie48084

Mar 21, 2007
Taylor Michigan
I'm glad to see you guys so enthusiastic about that Viper. We did a Majority of the Carbon fiber for that vehicle, and it was displayed at the 2006 North American International Auto Show in Detroit a little over a year ago.
We really enjoyed all the wok we did with ASC over the Years. Chevrolet SSR Diamondback for the 2004 SEMA Show and the 2005 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Pontiac GTO STinger, for the 2005 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, and the Dodge Viper Diamondback for the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
I wish you all luck and hope the winner takes good care of this vehicle.

We also did the Bob Johnson 71 "Cuda" carbon fiber for Alan Johnson.s Hot Rod Shop.
Doug

Last edited:

lamboman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 14, 2006
Atlanta area
I'm glad to see you guys so enthusiastic about that Viper. We did a Majority of the Carbon fiber for that vehicle, and it was displayed at the 2006 North American International Auto Show in Detroit a little over a year ago.
We really enjoyed all the wok we did with ASC over the Years. Chevrolet SSR Diamondback for the 2004 SEMA Show and the 2005 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Pontiac GTO STinger, for the 2005 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, and the Dodge Viper Diamondback for the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
I wish you all luck and hope the winner takes good care of this vehicle.

We also did the Bob Johnson 71 "Cuda" carbon fiber for Alan Johnson.s Hot Rod Shop.
Doug

Very cool!! Thanks for posting.

doogie48084

Mar 21, 2007
Taylor Michigan
carbon fiber viper

Did they have the raffle yet?

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
All tickets are sold now. I am waiting for them to deliver the car. Should be here soon. :banana :cheers :banana :willy

04mach1

Jan 2, 2007
Small town ohio
Who ever wins that car will be one lucky guy!

doogie48084

Mar 21, 2007
Taylor Michigan
just let me know who wins

Please....
just let me know who wins the car, cause We did all the Carbon fiber on that vehicle.

doogie48084

Mar 21, 2007
Taylor Michigan
photo addition

And the winner is Dawn and Tim Wollesen. I spoke with Tim today on his Cell phone. He and Dawn haven't quite come down from the clouds yet. It is unbelievable to them as yet. They are awaiting the final paper work and then they will be trailering it back home To Kansas. They will be coming to Detroit to pick it up. I am supposed to meet with them on their way back to Kansas, for some photos.

Viper_back_small1.jpg

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
that sucks, I thought I was supposed to win:bs :bs :bs :bs
sure glad I didn't waste my money and buy a ticket:eek :willy :eek