• DSCN3041.jpg
    DSCN3041.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 619

jbyrnes

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 13, 2006
Louisville CO
Scary. Truly scary. I don't think I'm going next year unless there's promise of booth babes.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Lmao,

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The world's first Persian black-hat klansman :lol

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
somehow Motley Crew comes readily to mind

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
You're all lucky just "one" real NOLA bad-ass wasn't walking past when you snapped that shot cause you'd all still be at the emergency and the GT would be up on blocks.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
You're all lucky just "one" real NOLA bad-ass wasn't walking past when you snapped that shot cause you'd all still be at the emergency and the GT would be up on blocks.

:lol That was my thought too! Them gangstas duz sorta frown on 'wannabeez' and 'posers'...not to mention 'dissin'!

(Then you jus' stepped in it, Pockets. :facepalm:)

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit

All that time I spent wandering around alone on foot in the supposed "hood" down here and I didn't even get a sniff of danger. Weak. I was promised danger and excitement. I got Disneyland.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Me and Ben are looking a little fruity there....

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
What kind of gang sign is "Dirk Diegler" fifth from the left giving? Funny Brian .

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
All that time I spent wandering around alone on foot in the supposed "hood" down here and I didn't even get a sniff of danger. Weak. I was promised danger and excitement. I got Disneyland.

Exactly. Adult Disneyland though! You want to sniff danger, you have to leave the hotel and trust your GPS to find I-10. Yeah, that's I-10 overhead and we're underneath it in Mad Max land. haha!

GTHunter

GT Owner
Feb 14, 2012
Houston, TX
THUG LIFE! haha.. -Hunter

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Hahaha, that's a bunch of sad-looking, non-threatening gangsta around!!

GTED

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Oh yeah, just like Disneyland........ Pirates of the Caribbean maybe. :facepalm:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-...climbs-as-city-begins-overhaul-of-police.html

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Oh yeah, just like Disneyland........ Pirates of the Caribbean maybe. :facepalm:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-...climbs-as-city-begins-overhaul-of-police.html

The boys from Detroit feel right at home!

So far they’ve had little success, at least with the murder rate. The city had 199 murders last year, or 58 for every 100,000 residents, up from 50 for every 100,000 in 2010. The city with the next highest crime rate last year was Flint, Michigan, with 51 murders for every 100,000 residents followed by Detroit with 48 murders for every 100,000

Last edited:

JAYGT

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2010
MIAMI
Luckily there where no Crips around. At least you had your plaid shirt showing your colors. Ive never seen a white boy Blood before.

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX

Not true......I wore mine at Bourbon street all night!

I agree Shelby, not the "look" I was hoping for in the photo--more Fagsta than Gangsta HAHAHA!

ben

ben

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Thinking of changing my forum name "THUG-Boat"

Thanks to Ben "Fast B."

Larry

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
"Fagsta"....., thats funny right there! Yes, Ben did wear his on Bourbon all night and nobody said a thing!
Ben is a funny guy. Blast to be around. Good to finally get to put a face with the name my friend.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Someone needs to post a pic of our time sheets with our "DRIVER" names on it