Thanks from Classic Auto Insurance

Drew@ClassicAuto

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 10, 2008
I just wanted to take a few minutes and say thanks to all of you for a great Rally this year. I wanted to say a few words before we left on Friday night, but we had to bolt to make a car show here in Indy on Saturday morning.

It has been a pleasure to be involved with this forum since 2007 or so (time flies). We have formed some really great relationships with many of you. It is always nice to finally put a face to an email/name at each Rally and a pleasure to get to know some of you on a more personal level. Thanks for your continued business with Classic Auto Insurance and if you are not a customer, thanks for your continued involvement with this Forum.

Huge thanks to DBK and Francesca. We certainly appreciate your friendship and all that you do to pull this great event off year after year. DBK and I talk on and off about the Rally every year but I know he certainly was excited about hosting this one in Detroit and the events he had in mind given the announcement of the new GT. It was an amazing sight to see so many your cars at Car Show@ Ford HQ and the amount of people that attended. The Henry Ford Museum night was just spectacular and the events on Thursday with Ford were a once in a lifetime opportunity. (Let’s give DBK some time as I like to call it the “Rally Detox” before we bombard him about next year!!!)

Thanks to Elite Autos LLC/Shelby Smith and the GT Guys LLC/Rich Brooks & Denis Breitenbach for their respective sponsorships and involvement in the Rally. Both of your organizations certainly do a lot for all of us so thanks for your continued contributions.
Thanks to Mark McGowan and all the people at Ford Motor Company for all that they did to pull some of these events off for this group. Thanks to Chris and Steve for their efforts in the Car Rally as well. Many more were involved in the planning and execution, so to those a big thanks as well!!

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Well stated Drew.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
So great to spend a little time with you Drew. You are first class my friend.

Vince H

NJGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Drew, I enjoyed finally meeting you face-to-face after many years of interacting by phone and e-mail. It is great to do business with someone who is so knowledgeable about the GT.
Don

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Drew. Good to see you. Terry

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I'm a new insured GT owner with Drew so it was nice to see him at the Rally & to also meet his beautiful wife!

I had a very nice, personalized experience with Drew & the gang at Classic Auto Insurance during the application process which was very easy. Plus I now have better coverage for a lower premium!

Ed

PS And he didn't have to give me a donut at the car show to say this! It did help though - LOL!

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
We switched to Drew's coverage when we moved to Las Vegas. Great service!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Drew, thanks for the sponsorship at every Rally. Anyone who doesn't Insure with on the Forum is Really missing out on Great Coverage and personal service you can't get anywhere. Good to be with you and your wife Drew, until next year.

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Great service and professionalism!

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
I switched to Drew this past summer and am extremely happy with the rates and service - as mentioned above "a class act"

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
Drew is a good dude!

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Always good to see you Drew!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Boy, not even thank you for trying to sell insurance at the car show at world headquarters. Thanks Drew.

Drew@ClassicAuto

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 10, 2008
Thanks for all your kind words. I made this post in the Sponsors section, hoping some of you would be willing to make a review. Helps our organic search rankings with Mother GOOGLE!

If you have a google/gmail account you can log into would you mind posting a review based on your experience with Classic Auto Insurance? You do not need to use my name - just refer to Classic Auto Insurance. These are the steps if you do not mind;

Step 1 - In Google, search "classic auto insurance"
Step 2 - Look for the first organic listing (as shown in the below image)
Step 3 - Click on "Be the first to review" (it will say "Write a review" after the first one)
Step 4 - The reviewer will need to log into their Google Account.

You can also click this link to our Google Plus account and just click on the pencil icon to review. https://plus.google.com/+ClassicAutomobileInsuranceIncIndianapolis/posts

Attachments

• Google Plus.jpg
    Google Plus.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Google Review.jpg
    Google Review.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 44

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Just did my review! It was a 5 star rating review of course.

Ed