[video=youtube;kre35Pct0yA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kre35Pct0yA[/video]

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Back when there was real racing (passing) in F1 :rolleyes

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
my coffee got cold watching that - 5 times. nice.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
:eek THAT was just plain scary!!! :willy

Most impressive!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Back when there was real racing (passing) in F1 :rolleyes

Have you watched at all this season? 7 races, 7 winners, lots of drama. Nothing like that, but that's a rare occurrence.

Also, I think you have literally broken the "rolleyes" icon from using it so much. :lol

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
That's some pretty heady stuff considering the (lack of) tyre and chassis technology of the day. Just a handfull of horsepower.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
That is some amazing driving skill. Think about it - those guys have gone 1/2 mile in the time it takes us to move from the accelerator to the brake (well, maybe a little less but not much). Driving at those speeds and so close - it looked at one point they were side-by-side separated by less than an arm's length - and entirely trusting the car and tires to just be there. Their cars are an extension of their being. Trust the Force

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Have you watched at all this season? 7 races, 7 winners, lots of drama. Nothing like that, but that's a rare occurrence.

Also, I think you have literally broken the "rolleyes" icon from using it so much. :lol

No I haven't been watching this year, sounds like I should have been. Been trained by years of single team domination.

I will lay off the rolleyes and find a new one to abuse. :bored :lol

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Also, the fact that a Turbo six and a flat 12 N/A are duking it out is a cool departure of what is often nothing more than spec car competition in modern racing. :rolleyes whoops, I meant..:driving:

JAYGT

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2010
MIAMI
What a dog fight

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
That was epic!

GT1261

GT Owner
May 28, 2012
Feel sorry for the kids growing up these days, they will never see pure racing with V12s, V10s and boosted V6s racing!
I was born in 85 and have followed the Le Mans and F1 for years but does not feel that its a MUST anymore since its not that pure and brutally anymore.
Maybe that is just me, but I rather watch old racing clips than follow the F1 today.

Thanks for posting the most EPIC F1 fight ever!!!

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Feel sorry for the kids growing up these days, they will never see pure racing with V12s, V10s and boosted V6s racing!
I was born in 85 and have followed the Le Mans and F1 for years but does not feel that its a MUST anymore since its not that pure and brutally anymore....

You may be surprised - I think they anounced that next year's Le Mans will do away with all engine restrictions & regulations. However, each car will be allowed only a fixed amount of fuel.

GT1261

GT Owner
May 28, 2012
You may be surprised - I think they anounced that next year's Le Mans will do away with all engine restrictions & regulations. However, each car will be allowed only a fixed amount of fuel.

Hallelujah Brother!

Next year I am taking my GT and drive down to Le Mans to see it for real.
Would love to see the classic LM as well. This year it is the 80th Le Mans and I think it will be awesome!!!