Suggetions for Houston inspection station for GT

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
I could use some suggestions of where to get my GT inspected easily and without hassel in and around the Houston area. I am on the north side but open to suggestions. The car is not bone stock but would not fail a visual.

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
JCThorne

Kevin at below does all mine. He did the GT, My 66 Cobra, Etc, Etc Etc. He will let you drive for the brake test. Maybe to far north for you but he is a good guy! Make sure to go to his new location across from his old one. He is now on the south side of 1960. He is west of 59. about 5 miles from IAH airport. Tell him Larry sent you. And only let Kevin do it. He is a Ford NUT!

Larry

Inspect Connect
Kevin
8028 FM 1960 Bypass Rd W Humble, TX 77338
(281) 446-6738

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Hey Larry, did your Nascar pass inspection? :)

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Mike,
Under the right incentives "IT MIGHT" haha Got a great story about the Nascar I traded Ben for, we need to have that lunch soon. The Nationwide wreck sort of put a damper on my feeling of being invinceable in those cars. Seeing the front end ripped of the one that went into the stands makes me reevaluate what would happen at The Big Ben Open Road Race if you go off-roading.
Lets have that lunch soon. I am headed to Charleston this week to watch my son plan in a College Golf Tournament but will be back end of next week.

Larry

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
ill let you know if I come in next week.