Stock FORD GTs

tony h

GT Owner
Jun 16, 2010
United Kingdom
:biggrin
Ah ok Tony, I am a member there and there was another with the same username as you. I have a Ferrari Boxer, am a big fan of the 70/80's cars, and a few of the 90's models, but most of the modern stuff does not grab me.

BB 512 if I remember correctly. Nearly bought one of years and years ago, well before they went ballistic in price. It was either the car or get married and buy a house - guess which won??

After 25 years of marriage I have finally been able to buy a GT without her whinging too much. Keep coming up with loads of excuses to go out now but only when its dry.

I do like the older stuff similar to yourself, but new Ferraris dont do it for me - they are too clinical. Apart from that the dealers pull your pants down on servicing big style!

Having said that, one of our neighbours had a 612 Scag and he used it as his daily driver. It was regularly abandoned on street corners and never came to any harm, that was until he smashed it when he was pissed. Took ages to get fixed and I beleive he lost an absolute shedfull of cash on it when he sold as it had miles on it.

I'll stick to American V8. In my opinion you can't beat the sound of Detroit steel, especially when trundling though the village.....more especially under the tunnel. The stuff wet dreams are made of :biggrin

Last edited: