Stock Car for Sale

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
Stock Car for sale:

Originally bought the car for my son to continue his ASA development. Howe Chassis, 5-wide suspension, quality car professionally built to ASA specs.

For someone who wants a good track car for weekend club fun this is a great catch.

Asking 20k Car is located in Phoenix.

Interested? Post here or PM me.

stockcarangleview.jpg

stockcarside.jpg

stockcarengine.jpg

stockcardash.jpg

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Very cool.

Nice! Comes with sponsorship. lol

Good luck

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
And free croissants for a year!

Car has been mostly sitting for the last year and a half. My son is off to other things. Graduates from the Fire academy in May and doing his degree in FIre Science at ASU. I start it every couple of weeks to keep it all going. Motor was build by an engine builder in Tucson. Engine by itself cost more than 20k. Never had the pleasure of running it my self. Been too busy with work these day. Figured it was time for it to go.

Bornn66

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 25, 2010
Annapolis, Maryland
Congrats

Just read your post and while I'm not looking for a stock car, I am in the fire sprinkler business and my partner is a fire protection engineer (PE) - 22 years If your son needs any east coast advice or has job offers in this area, I'll probably know them...
And.. I am looking ha to buy a Heritage GT, if you have any input on that out your way it's greatly appreciated. ;).