spectator at texas mile fall 2011

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
we are planning on attending (as spectators) the texas mile in oct 2011 with my brother, my daughter and our wives (they will shop while we watch). we plan on staying around san antonio to take in some of the sights.
any suggestions on hotels to stay at (south end so we are closer to beeville), restaurants and/or attractions to see????
"man vs food" had an episode there, so will stop and get a huge cinnamon roll, extra large steak or maybe a super xl pizza.
of course, gotta see the alamo
what is the best day to see some of the fastest fgt run? we were thinking on friday or sat. morning.
is there anything we should know as spectators. ie parking, food available at sight, restrictions?

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
Stop by and say hello. I will be there with my White GT. Should have my White RV as well. I'll be parked near the 1/2 mile mark with a loudspeaker on the roof.

Saturday morning early and Sunday morning early should have the fastest runs.

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
Stop by and say hello. I will be there with my White GT. Should have my White RV as well. I'll be parked near the 1/2 mile mark with a loudspeaker on the roof.

Saturday morning early and Sunday morning early should have the fastest runs.

thanks for the offer, we will see you sat. morning. it will be awesome to see a fgt/tt up close

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
mullet,
all booked. see you early sat. or sun. am
viva gt

MarkH

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 19, 2007
Katy, Texas
If you want to see a real fast TT/GT come by the trailer right next to Mullets... :)

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
If you want to see a real fast TT/GT come by the trailer right next to Mullets... :)

Remind me to poke you in your eye when I see you. ;)