Spare set of origial wheels...

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hi.
I want to get me a spare set of standard wheels, but Ford Europe have no pricing as of yet.
I seem to have read somewhere that a few people bought an extra set for their GT, so could someone please PM me with info on where to get them a the cost involved?

Thank you.

PS: Does anyone know if spares for our cars wil be avalible from any Ford dealer or even like the good old days when Fordperformance had a GT section with parts next to performance parts for a Focus and a Lightnng. It was like the tune up menu in the Gran Turismo game on Play Station. :lol

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
my experience ordering parts for the new GT is that you have to go thru the Ford concierge for that specific car to obtain parts

txviper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 31, 2007
When I asked about getting an extra set, they said I could once the car was delivered. Seems like I remember her saying through Ford Performance, but not certain on that.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
You order them like you would any other part for the New GT. The EU pricing may be different from the US. You will probably need to wait until you have your car or VIN number.

Last edited:

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
When I asked about getting an extra set, they said I could once the car was delivered. Seems like I remember her saying through Ford Performance, but not certain on that.
I'm guessing that all parts will go thru Ford Performance. most of the specialty parts not serviced thru FCSD come thru Ford Performance but I think time will tell on the NGT parts how they handle them. very possible it may be an outside source and quite possibly even MultiMatic from what I've heard

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I thought you could buy parts (with proof of ownership) from a NGT Servicing dealer (which are rare, because of the investment they had to make to become such, trailer, "clean room" training etc)? In the U.S., in Europe I have no clue.

Last edited:

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
You order them like you would any other part for the New GT. The EU pricing may be different from the US. You will probably need to wait until you have your car or VIN number.

I'm getting my car in two days, and European Concierge can get no info on pricing on wheels yet.

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
I hope..

I have nothing against buying in the US and import them myself

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

I have a spare set of gloss black standard wheels for my '17 GT and they, along with all NFGT parts, can only be ordered by contacting your concierge who will coordinate with your dealer where you will pick up and pay for the parts. You can't order wheels from Ford Performance or by walking into a Ford dealership.

Chip

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Lovely - thanks for the info...

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
2017 FGT carbon wheels are: $4058.98 ea front SRP