Set of 4 Standard Wheels, Racing Slicks and Belly Pans

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Hey Guys,

I'm selling a set of standard Ford GT wheels (no center caps or lugs) with factory Goodyear F1 tires. The wheels served track duty one time about 10 years ago. They aren't mint but they are very clean with a few scuffs picked up over the course of storage during the past decade. The tires are also about 10 years old, with the fronts showing plenty of tread life and backs showing plenty of wear.

I'm also selling a set of Hoosier slicks that were used once 10 years ago. They have plenty of rubber left, but you might be frightened by the age. They still look and feel supple.

All of these tires and slicks have been stored in a garage, out of direct sunlight, in Southern California.

Finally, I have a set of NOS Ford GT belly pans (3). 5G7Z-6310535-A, 5G7Z-6310534-A, 5G7V-11838-BA

They've been stored indoors and are like new.

I'm asking $2,000 for the wheels (with tires), $500 for the slicks and $750 for the belly pans, or $3,000 for the whole kitten-caboodle.

Located in Irvine, California. Can deliver between Los Angeles, San Diego and the 215 freeway. Otherwise you gotta come get 'em or pay to ship 'em.

Ford GT Wheels and Tires.jpg

Ford GT Tire Tread.jpg

Ford GT Slicks.jpg

Ford GT Belly Pans.jpg

Attachments

• Ford GT Slick Tread.jpg
    Ford GT Slick Tread.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 410
Last edited:

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Pm sent

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
The Hoosier slicks are still available. As mentioned, they were used once 10 years ago and have been inside (no UV) ever since. I'd like to get $400 for all of them. According to this website they were $465 each (in 2011). http://www.aimtire.com/typ_tire.asp?ObjectID=6897

I can't actually find a current source for these, but I'm assuming they are still out there somewhere.