Selling My Old Xbox With tons of Stuff

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-HALO-EDITI...227125945QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is a Halo (Limited Edition) XBOX console. It includes the following: Action Replay memory card, 2 Microsoft XBOX headsets (1 is the Halo Edition), 5 controllers (1 Microsoft Halo Edition and four MadCatz aftermarket), XBOX Live team talk adapter, XBOX DVD playback kit, XBOX Hi-Definition wiring harness, 12’ ethernet cable. Also are included are the following games: Halo (Game of the Year!), Doom 3, Ninja Gaiden Black, GTA: San Andreas (1st version), Dead or Alive Ultimate (1st & 2nd game), Project Gotham Racing 2, Crimson Skies, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 4, Fight Night 2004, Sega GT 2002, Jet Set Radio Future and Cel Damage.

This XBOX is still sealed from the factory, Never modified or opened. Everything works beautifully, if you have any questions I will be more then willing to help you.

5715cb.jpg

a911yj.jpg

bc16cg.jpg

300$ if you are interested in buying it go ahead and bid if you are sure about wanting it please go ahead an buy it now. Also, sorry about the description looking like its an article from a magazine but I just copied it from my ebay description. Please PM if you have any qeustions about it. Believe me its way over a 300$ value.

You can also pm me if you would like anymore pictures.