Second Viper Added to the garage this week.

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Well, I sold my Shelby Cobra to one of our fellow forum members, and the money was burning a hole my pocket. I wanted to replace the Cobra with something modern and equally fun, in a roadster configuration. I got a really killer deal on a 2008 Viper. I really wanted to get the new motor and tranny before they killed the brand. I'll fly with my son Garrett to Pensacola, FL next week to pick it up. We plan a nice drive up North and will tour the Barber Museum, and the Corvette Museum after spending some time on the beach. It's probably not a good time to spend my cash, but we're all going to die anyway, I may as well have fun while the country and economy goes down in flames.

Attachments

• Viper Pic.jpg
    Viper Pic.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 435
Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
It's probably not a good time to spend my cash, but we're all going to die anyway...

Some from jumping outta 30 story windows after today!

YOUR method is much 'more gooder'!

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Have a great time on the trip!! Life is meant to be enjoyed. :thumbsup

After the last few weeks I wish I would have put my money in the multiple GT club rather than the markets. :ack:ack:ack:ack :lol (in the end you have to laugh....it's better than crying)

FB GT40

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
May 30, 2006
Folly Beach, SC
Fun

I may as well have fun while the country and economy goes down in flames.[/QUOTE]

Bravo! I'm right behind you Tim. I plan to pick up an 04 (3k miles) a 575M Marenello next week.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Is that RED?

#6-GULFgt

Aug 22, 2006
No it is very viper orange

Jones

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2007
Orange County, CA
Congrats Tim! That car can drift like no other with the right ankle control.

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I may as well have fun while the country and economy goes down in flames.

Bravo! I'm right behind you Tim. I plan to pick up an 04 (3k miles) a 575M Marenello next week.[/QUOTE]

Congtulations on the New Ferrari, I've owned two 550 Maranello's and love the car. You'll really enjoy it!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Way to go Dad!

Just love it when you spend my "inheritance".

Have a great run home. Wish I could go too.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Tim great purchase. My dear old Dad would tell me "Get a little enjoyment out of every day, as we never know how long we'll be here." You and I can't control the Economy! Ride on Tim. Tomy

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Tim

Picked this up in May, looking for another one. There s a bright light blue SRT10 coupe at Valley Dodge in Van Nuys, Ca. Incredible color!

vipermats3.jpg

znk4bdh.png

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
JEFFIE,
I am Tim's older bas-turd son, and i'm first in line,...sorry to break the news to you in such a shocking way... :)
Cheers,
Bony da Bas-turd

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
JEFFIE,
I am Tim's older bas-turd son, and i'm first in line,...sorry to break the news to you in such a shocking way... :)
Cheers,
Bony da Bas-turd

BOYS! I taught you not to fight!

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Tim

Picked this up in May, looking for another one. There s a bright light blue SRT10 coupe at Valley Dodge in Van Nuys, Ca. Incredible color!

znk4bdh.png

WOW, love the silver stripes on green much better than the black. Where did you get the mats?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
you always like Jeffie da bestest....

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Financial genius!!

Tim great purchase. My dear old Dad would tell me "Get a little enjoyment out of every day, as we never know how long we'll be here." You and I can't control the Economy! Ride on Tim. Tomy

Tomy,

You appear to be a man with exquisite timing having sold your dealership some months ago. Both dealerships I sold 10 years ago are now bankrupt and shut down. The individuals running them were very competent. The gasoline business right now is very challenging and volumes have declined precipitously. I'm right with Tim, I distracted myself from trying business conditions by purchasing a brand-new GT500. :banana :banana Hey, in 50 years were all going to be dead and it won't make any difference. Let's roll!!!

Chip

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Tomy,

You appear to be a man with exquisite timing having sold your dealership some months ago. Both dealerships I sold 10 years ago are now bankrupt and shut down. The individuals running them were very competent. The gasoline business right now is very challenging and volumes have declined precipitously. I'm right with Tim, I distracted myself from trying business conditions by purchasing a brand-new GT500. :banana :banana Hey, in 50 years were all going to be dead and it won't make any difference. Let's roll!!!

Chip

Congratulations Chip. I hope to stop by to see it soon! Enjoy the power!

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Tim

vipermats3.jpg

znk4bdh.png

Atomic, WOW!

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
AlohaGT

Hope you are well, I have two DVds to send to you this week. Best to Mrs. Aloha!

EJ

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
AlohaGT

Hope you are well, I have two DVds to send to you this week. Best to Mrs. Aloha!

EJ

EJ,

Other than the fact that my business is completely in the tank, all's well. Fortunately, as poorly as my business is doing, Mrs. Aloha's is doing great.

Hope to see you over soon at Halekulani.

KB