Seat Covers

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
Custom Seat Covers

My sister-n-law is making a batch of seat covers as showin the pictures and is taking order now.

The Seat Covers are made from the highest quality materials and are custom-designed to perfectly fit our seats. Whether you are looking to protect your leather, make your driving experience more comfortable ,or to simply make your interior more look a little different these seat coversare a great addition to the products offered for our cars. The covers are completely padded with heavy duty padding.

I do not believe there are any other manufactures of covers for our car in the market.

The covers are $500 per set and will take approximately 1 month to make.

Send me a PM if you are interested.
IMG_1763.jpgIMG_1767.jpg

Last edited:

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
How difficult are they to install and remove? Is it practical to put them on for a trip and then remove them for a show? Thanks.

Howard

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
They are held on with elastic straps. They slip on and off very easy.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Is there a large pocket sewn on the back? The Ford covers had that, because the net pocket on the front of the seats becomes unusable.

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
I am sure if you want a pocket on the back she could add one. You will need to work with her on that option.

That brings up a good point. If you want to customize the covers in any way you can work with her on what you want when ordering.

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
Delete

Last edited:

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
My seat covers were used as the template.These are superior in materials and fit.My wife swears by them.She will not travel any distance with out them.The comfort factor is considerably better due to the thin cushion material under the cover.For those who find the seat cooling holes uncomfortable(KELLY) you will surely love them as we do!

Attachments

• IMG_0484.jpg
    IMG_0484.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
The material looks a bit rough... Any other material options?

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin

Since she has the pattern now she can use just about any fabric you would want. If you want to do some research and send her a sample of what you would want she could use other fabric. Depending on the cost of the fabric with determine if the price will change.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Word of advice: have her cut in and finish edge the holes for the seat harness and the front lower cushion basket pocket.

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
Yep she has already done the finished edges for the seat harnesses.

I believe a couple of people that have placed their order with her has asked for the front pocket already. She is a seamstress by trade so she can customize them as you want when you talk with her to place the order.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Its not rough.I wear shorts and there is no comfort issues

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
How do I order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Sorry I didn't scroll up far enough

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
How do I order?

All she needs is a phone number and she will give you a call to start the order.

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
If anyone has got these, please share your experience.

Spaceman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 1, 2012
Central Texas
All she needs is a phone number and she will give you a call to start the order.

PM Sent

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
If anyone has got these, please share your experience.
I got mine last week. I haven't put them on yet (maybe tomorrow) but they look really well made.

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
I received mine and test-fit them yesterday. They fit well and are are easy to install and remove. I plan on using them for long trips with luggage on the passenger seat. The seat is also a little more comfortable with the padding provided by the seat cover.

Howard

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I swear by them