Screen name-change

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
I just want to say that my wife Erin and I really enjoyed meeting so many of you wonderful folks at the Rally. The effort put in by DBK and his wife, as well as others, was obviously immense, and clearly we all loved every minute of it. My thanks also goes out to the GT Guys, and Shelby and his wife, for their effort and sponsorship. I was sorry to have missed the "welcome reception" and car show.

Also, after about my third introduction to other members, I realized that I needed a different screen name (SFSDFGT). Henceforth, I am going by DakotaGT.

:cheers

Clint

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Ha. Much easier to remember. Nice chatting with you at the Design Center, Clint.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
OK, but you'll always be SFSDFGT to me. Come see us the next time you and your lovely wife are in the Pinellas Beaches area.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
OK, but you'll always be SFSDFGT to me. Come see us the next time you and your lovely wife are in the Pinellas Beaches area.

I'd be wary, Clint. He chases ambulances.

trap.png

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Lots easier to remember. It was great meeting you and your wife. Now knowing that you guys are only an hour and forty-five minutes away from the farm, I'll have to make it a point to visit.

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Ha. Much easier to remember. Nice chatting with you at the Design Center, Clint.

Thanks, Ed. You too! I was toying with "skinhead" to reference my vocation, like your name. Decided against it for obvious reasons... :lol

Will do, Paul. Erin and I really enjoyed our visit with you and Julie at Camilo's place! We were impressed that Julie is such an auto enthusiast, herself.

My wife has my back. She is an attorney, also. :biggrin

Lots easier to remember. It was great meeting you and your wife. Now knowing that you guys are only an hour and forty-five minutes away from the farm, I'll have to make it a point to visit.

Thanks, Rick! Likewise! Looking forward to a visit from you sometime...

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007

...My wife has my back. She is an attorney, also. :biggrin...

Great answer! :thumbsup

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Damn, now I will never recognize you when you post.... Lol