scissor door mod in SF Bay Area?

Tiny

GT Owner
Feb 19, 2012
Silicon Valley
Hi everyone,

wondering if any owners in my area (SF Bay Area) have had the door mod like Wwabbit's in this post by someone in this area?

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?25059-Nice-day-to-clean-a-car&p=310121#post310121

thanks....Tiny

PS. Shelby, I know I should have thought of it before taking delivery from you :)

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
We did Wwabbits. I suggest sending the car to us to do it. My guys have installed about 20 sets of these now and are PROS at it. Give me a call. I can get it shipped out here pretty cheap on trucks that I have coming out of that area all the time. It would be worth it, I promise.....

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Also check with Shadowman as he has installed quite a few.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
You could also send the car to us in SoCal..... and then we would send it to Shelby because practice make perfect and I think they are by far the best for these doors!

freeflyer

GT Owner/ Forum Sponsor
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 12, 2007
Montana
+1 Shadowman has installed more than a few.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Shadowman is 2 hours from the Bay Area

Ed

Tiny

GT Owner
Feb 19, 2012
Silicon Valley
so, I'm a valley tech guy, real time online/txt/email communication is key to me.....I realize not everyone is connected like me every waking hour but come on guys (vendors)...it's F'ing 2012 :) .....Bill (aka Shodowman) thanks for finally surfacing, we will do business I'm sure...GTGuys have never responded to any private msgs from me on the site so I figure they must be stinking rich and don't want my business....cooltech I love you guys, GTParts love you guys...I'm going to truck my car to Shelby on the door mod because even though he gives me shit I like how he takes care of me and he did right by me on the car to begin with....by the way, no offense to the car world vendors who aren't crazy connected but I'm always fascinated by how hard it is for me to spend my money at times. Ok rant over but am I asking too much? :)

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Remember, it takes all kinds. I'm sitting here on a dial-up connection and I have a $ 10 dollar cell phone, and the GT Guys are GREAT!

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Remember, it takes all kinds. I'm sitting here on a dial-up connection and I have a $ 10 dollar cell phone, and the GT Guys are GREAT!

How can you even use this site with a dialup? :confused

Tiny

GT Owner
Feb 19, 2012
Silicon Valley
Exactly B-Ice :) I open my garage door and disable the alarm, both on a server, via my iPhone based on geo fencing using the geo location when my phone getting within 400 ft of my house...working on having the same setup having a dirty gin martini ready as I walk in the door
How can you even use this site with a dialup? :confused

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Shelby GT, GT Guys or Shadowman - can't go wrong.

Ed

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Shelby GT, GT Guys or Shadowman - can't go wrong.

OK not to include us for the doors..... for all of the other business we want to COMPETE!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Oops - sorry! Cooltech too!

Ed

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
GTGuys have never responded to any private msgs from me on the site so I figure they must be stinking rich and don't want my business....

I have had frequent contact with Rich over the past few weeks. I would say that private messages on this forum aren't exactly reliable - they work for those who watch the forum regularly but not otherwise. I would suggest you email Rich at richbrooks@thegtguy.com