Say it with 7 starts today

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
For those in Texas My Plates is offering a new vehicle plate service that offers 7 characters comprising letters/numbers or combination. Traditional plates only offer 6 characters. Website states:
"Our plates are street legal and officially licensed by Texas Department of Motor Vehicles"

http://www.myplates.com/

Just ordered my Texas tag for the GT. :banana:banana

Magic

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
Very cool! I love it!

Art138

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Weston,FL
For those in Texas My Plates is offering a new vehicle plate service that offers 7 characters comprising letters/numbers or combination. Traditional plates only offer 6 characters. Website states:
"Our plates are street legal and officially licensed by Texas Department of Motor Vehicles"

http://www.myplates.com/

Just ordered my Texas tag for the GT. :banana:banana

Magic

Magic, spent some time on business in Jakarta.....Bali was nice....

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Why change mine I have GULF GT already :)

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
I just ordered my plates last week, 05FGT, now could have 2005FGT, or FORDGT1, damn.

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Here in NY the only way not to get the new ugly orange plates is to get a vanity plate. The orange on the white GT looked horrendous. I got the plate where half the premium goes to the charity (in my case I did the "Drive for the Cure" for fighting cancer) and the plate is "GR8 GT" The plate is white with blue lettering, goes great on the white/blue GT

H

HHGT

Here in NY the only way not to get the new ugly orange plates is to get a vanity plate. The orange on the white GT looked horrendous. I got the plate where half the premium goes to the charity (in my case I did the "Drive for the Cure" for fighting cancer) and the plate is "GR8 GT" The plate is white with blue lettering, goes great on the white/blue GT

Those plates would probably look okay on the White/Orange GT that BlackICE was fond of !!!

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin
I just ordered my plates last week, 05FGT, now could have 2005FGT, or FORDGT1, damn.

FORDGT1 - You guessed which on I took! :biggrin:biggrin

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
Magic, spent some time on business in Jakarta.....Bali was nice....

Heading over to Bali in April for a week. Looking forward to some down time outside of Jakarta. Traffic is just really getting crazy around this place!