Roush Raptor tune

Cobraguy

GT Owner
I had a Rousch Stage 2 package installed on my '14 Raptor when I took delivery of it at the dealership. Now after 60,000 Kim's I am finding the performance a little underwhelming. I'm considering having a reputable tuner shop perform a pulley/tune upgrade....they are telling me to expect an additional 40 hp and 40 ft/lbs. Since I drag my car trailer around alot I could certainly use the extra grunt. The tune will hit me at around $2500.
Has anyone performed a similar exercise and if so would you please weigh in with an evaluation of the results. Thanks in advance.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Have you reached out to Torrie? He had one of the early turbo GT's and has tuned many GT's, and other Fords.

http://unleashedtuning.com/

Cobraguy

GT Owner
Thanks Andy....yes I had considered that ,however from a logistical standpoint I'd like to keep it simple by renting dynotime close by. The shop is Davenport in Calgary and I am very pleased with their work on my Viper.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
if you are expecting seat of the pants umph, most likely wont happen with 40/40.

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Torrie remote tuned my GT. He will work with a tuner near you with a dyno.

GT101

*UK Support*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 20, 2010
Colchester, Essex, UK
Another vote for Torrie - he's supplied tunes for us over here in the UK too with great results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Torie tuned mine from Florida while car was on dyno in Dallas with great results

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
I remote tune cars all over the planet daily. Email me and I'll see what I can put together for you. torrie@unleashedtuning.com

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Torrie, can you detune Ed Sims before we go to France so he's not so hyper? Maybe so he runs on food and not alcohol?

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Ed's just fine the way he is :)

Cobraguy

GT Owner
I remote tune cars all over the planet daily. Email me and I'll see what I can put together for you. torrie@unleashedtuning.com

Thanks for the input guys......Torrie, email incoming soon.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Sounds good.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Torrie, can you detune Ed Sims before we go to France so he's not so hyper? Maybe so he runs on food and not alcohol?

LOL...