Rocketman's meat

cmoody32

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 8, 2006
I just wanted to know who has ordered meat from Ron? If you have, vote how good it is and if you have not, check the votes.

Thanks Ron. I plan on grilling a Kobe stake tomorrow night.:cheers

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Rummor is you can't beat Ron's meat!!! :)

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Rumor is you can't beat Ron's meat!!! :)

I'm not going to touch that one !!!!!!:frown:frown:frown

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
savenorsmarket.com

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Chris , Your partial to my meat !! That only happens with experience !!

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
As someone who has spent many a meal savoring the fantastic taste of Ron's..... butchered cow, I can categorically say that they are the best steaks I have ever had.:banana

If you haven't had the pleasure yet, get a hold of Ron. Food of the gods. :thumbsup

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
I had to think b/4 posting. I really was hoping this was about food:lol

Ron I have no idea how to cook anything and the family has many gut busting stories of me trying. I will succeed someday.

Very interesting website I clciked on the December: Prime Rib Bone In (+$179.99)

What do you get for this I could not find it on the website but then maybe it is something I should know?????? If my family found out I was talking about cooking again they might get a restraining order to keep me out of the kitchen:eek

The best thing about Michigan is... the Detroit Red Wings:thumbsup
Oh and the low sleek sexy car they built in 05/06

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
As someone who has spent many a meal savoring the fantastic taste of Ron's..... butchered cow, I can categorically say that they are the best steaks I have ever had.:banana

If you haven't had the pleasure yet, get a hold of Ron. Food of the gods. :thumbsup

hey buddy how is that possible..........your a Michigan boy..whom.....by the way never told me you could cook..all those years at all those Ford events and not once did I hear anything about cooking........I got to talk to J.V. (who we know likes his food) he must have been holding out on me.

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
Cook ???

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
like I said, you can't beat Ron's meat... :)

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
savenorsmarket.com

Very enticing website :thumbsup Wish we had something comparable in my neck 'o' the woods.

Since tpraceman brought up cooking....has anybody tried a 'Big Green Egg'?
http://www.biggreenegg.com/

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Very enticing website :thumbsup Wish we had something comparable in my neck 'o' the woods.

Since tpraceman brought up cooking....has anybody tried a 'Big Green Egg'?
http://www.biggreenegg.com/

Would you guys stop this:ack

I click on the website.....Janet walks in....."good morning honey".....looks at the computer screen...."what are you looking at??????" Don't go near my kitchen and I'll stay out of your garage........:lol:lol:lol

I did sing her as she walked away "oh dear....while your on your way could you get me more coffee....please......":wink

Back to meat I don't understand is it 179.00 for a steak or a group of steaks?? Forgive me if it doesnt have snap on stamped into it I don't know what I am talking about.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
email me if you have any questions