Recent increase in value?

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Indeed. Remember what I wrote in another thread that prices may briefly fall below the prices of last year as part of the correction, before bouncing back up above the previous prices by about 20% or so. If you have a big project waiting, that’s the time to pull the trigger on ordering materials.

Reactions: Special K

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
If it’s any indicator, lumber has plummeted by 2/3 since its high a couple of months ago. I feel a screeching halt coming...
Not in our market!

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I think ”high mileage” may have to be redefined for the 2005-2006 GT. These cars have been so rock solid well over the 100k mile mark. Not that I would know, and doesn’t matter for me.

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Not in our market!
I own a lumber yard. Futures are down and new inventory is coming in a lot cheaper. Many yards are still sitting heavy on old stock.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
At my local Home Depot 1x6x16 corral (fence) boards are still high at $14.74 whereas they used to be $8 +/- a buck. But 4x4x8 pt at $8.98 are now back to normal as they've been $8-$10 over the previous 2-3 years or more.

Reactions: Roadtrip

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
I think ”high mileage” may have to be redefined for the 2005-2006 GT. These cars have been so rock solid well over the 100k mile mark. Not that I would know, and doesn’t matter for me.

It would be cool to generate some kind of poll how many miles owners have on each car. I know on my search there were a number of 30k cars, but not many over 50k.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I own a lumber yard. Futures are down and new inventory is coming in a lot cheaper. Many yards are still sitting heavy on old stock.

My local yards must be sitting on expensive stock as a sheet of CDX is still about $80

I hope it gets reasonable soon before it kills off construction projects long term.

Reactions: Special K

Art138

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Weston,FL
This three option GT just sold for 352k with 4,900 miles on BAT.

Attachments

• 1E4DFBE3-4DF6-4CCB-86F8-183DB3D62193.jpeg
    1E4DFBE3-4DF6-4CCB-86F8-183DB3D62193.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
This three option GT just sold for 352k with 4,900 miles on BAT.

... to me (y) :) :cool:

2 option, BTW, but who's counting 😁 🍻

Last edited:

dreimer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2018
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
It does have the one option that counts ... pure awesomeness. :)

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
It does have the one option that counts ... pure awesomeness. :)

Apparently I agree :) (y)

Reactions: digman1

Art138

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Weston,FL
... to me (y) :) :cool:

2 option, BTW, but who's counting 😁 🍻
Congrats!!!

Reactions: extrap

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Apparently I agree :) (y)

Congrats! I've got a 2600 mile quick silver car. Only way id sell it is for a non stripe quick silver car.

F Pilot

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2021
Toronto
Congrats! I've got a 2600 mile quick silver car. Only way id sell it is for a non stripe quick silver car.

You ARE the stripe delete KING Dan.

Reactions: B.M.F. and extrap

JOETWINT

FORD GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Brooklyn N.Y.

^ Dan,here is one going thru Monterey

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL

Wow, I would've paid more for that one ... Wheels instead of stripes, that's a trade-off I would've ponied up for. Too late now! No more garage space! 🙂

Wait, they're calling that a two-option but it has the upgrade wheels, stereo ... and red calipers. Oh well. I never wanted to be The Internet GT Options Police, so I hereby resign.

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota

I’m in love! I need yellow, blue, quick silver, tungsten no roof stripes and I can have them all. I have blk, white and red. I have quick silver with stripes , black with stripes and half (missing a lot of parts) red with stripes cars to sell to help in that quest. Lol

IMO Yellow will be the tough one in all the colors I want no stripes. Just gonna keep plugging away till I get there!

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
I’m in love! I need yellow, blue, quick silver, tungsten no roof stripes and I can have them all. I have blk, white and red. I have quick silver with stripes , black with stripes and half (missing a lot of parts) red with stripes cars to sell to help in that quest. Lol

I can't wait to see that full group of stripe-deletes lined up!

Reactions: Roadtrip