Rear View Mirror and Vents

Anthony

GT Owner
Dec 28, 2011
Arlington, Va
Hey all! Does someone have the part numbers for these items readily accessible?

Thanks in advance!

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Which mirror (there are 3). Same for the vents.

You can find part numbers yourself by going to www.fordparts.com, entering your VIN and drilling down.

The service book on CD is invaluable but no longer produced. If you run across one for sale buy it. They occasionally show up on ebay.

Anthony

GT Owner
Dec 28, 2011
Arlington, Va
Which mirror (there are 3). Same for the vents.

You can find part numbers yourself by going to www.fordparts.com, entering your VIN and drilling down.

The service book on CD is invaluable but no longer produced. If you run across one for sale buy it. They occasionally show up on ebay.
Thanks Tony!

Tomcat

GT Owner
If you are talking about the 5 (I think that is the number) of black "defroster vents" in the dash pad at the base of the windshield, I chased that rabbit down the hole a few years ago. They were not available as a separate part # and only came with the dash pad (~$15,000 if my memory serves me).
We (GT Guys (Rich) and I) ended up 3-D printing some a few years ago that came out amazing. I believe reaching out to Rich would yield a better up-to-date answer.

Anthony

GT Owner
Dec 28, 2011
Arlington, Va
I was actually just looking for two of the three Vent Louvre's where AC comes out. They have some small scratches on them.

Ford's part warehouse was out of stock when I tried to order. I assumed these were not unique to the GT. Will keep looking around.