Rally III Sign-ups

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
The registration has been up a few days now and there isn't near enough of you on there. What gives?

We are talking about Carroll Shelby people... The Texas Gambler!! You won't get many more opportunities to HANG OUT with Shelby. All the player will be there The GT Guys, the design team, plus you'll get to see me :rofl

On top of everything else, Dave put this thing together out of his own pocket and I am sure that until the number hits 80+... he will be a little puckered up.

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
The registration has been up a few days now and there isn't near enough of you on there. What gives?

We are talking about Carroll Shelby people... The Texas Gambler!! You won't get many more opportunities to HANG OUT with Shelby. All the player will be there The GT Guys, the design team, plus you'll get to see me :rofl

On top of everything else, Dave put this thing together out of his own pocket and I am sure that until the number hits 80+... he will be a little puckered up.

Mark, I am sure there are many of us who have signed up/ mailing registration which have not been posted yet. I know of at least two personally.:willy:willy

I mailed mine and sent Dave an email copy of the form.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I'll be there representin' Fort Worth. Just filled out the reg. We'll need to coordinate the caravan to Scottsdale with the central TX, H-town, and east TX guys.

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
My co-driver and I just need to make sure our work schedules are clear before we sign up. It's all in work...

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
The mail is probably pretty slow over a 3 day holiday....

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
I'll be there representin' Fort Worth. Just filled out the reg. We'll need to coordinate the caravan to Scottsdale with the central TX, H-town, and east TX guys.

I was thinking about a Texas rally point (for the north tx gang and south tx gane to meet) somewhere around Big Spring then maybe swing west into NM. Maybe stay overnight in Roswell. Then on to Scottsdale. I just think there is something funny/cool about a pack of GT's invading the USA's Alien Capital. :thumbsup

I already talked to the local LEO's they would watch the cars for us overnight no issue.

All we need is to build a list. Takers?

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Mine is in the mail, but I assume Dave will not post any of us as "signed Up" until he either has our check (and it does not come back NSF) or a Credit card #
We are 'in', but not on the list yet either.
AJB

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
I was thinking about a Texas rally point (for the north tx gang and south tx gane to meet) somewhere around Big Spring then maybe swing west into NM. Maybe stay overnight in Roswell. Then on to Scottsdale. I just think there is something funny/cool about a pack of GT's invading the USA's Alien Capital. :thumbsup

I already talked to the local LEO's they would watch the cars for us overnight no issue.

All we need is to build a list. Takers?

Talked with Jason Heffner tonight trying to make a plan... Bigs had mentioned a bunch of guys stopping in Midland for the night... I have plenty of shop space to accommodate if needed.

I will be heading out with my motorhome and trailer and would love to travel in convoy!! :cheers:cheers

Mar 15, 2006
We may have room to trailer 1-2 GT's from the Houston area if anyone is looking for help getting their cars to Vegas. Just let me know. We have a 3-car and a 2-car trailer.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Peak, you don't want to caravan with a bunch of guys driving their cars, take my word for it. Towing makes you so slow. Besides, BigS has one of those trailers that says "arrest me," so either let him get way ahead or keep him small in your rearview.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
It looks like there's less because I'm not putting up names until I get the registration in my hand. I'm assuming when I get back from Indy there' going to be a big stack in the box. Just make sure there's at least 150 of you :lol: