Rally 12 Shipping Transporation Information

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Reliable Transport is the recommended carrier for this year’s Rally in Utah. Mike Klawitter at Reliable has been given the general regions from the country that owners will be shipping their cars out to Park City and developed pricing for these areas. See region price breakdown below. If he missed any he can still provide shipping information. It is suggested that all owners wanting their car shipped to the Rally contact Mike directly at the contact information listed below to get your specific rate either one-way or round trip from your specific zip code and get on the shipping list.

Here is a rate sheet by geographical area for transport to or from Rally 12 in Park City, Utah.

Boston,MA $1850.00
New York City/Long Island,NY $1900.00
North New Jersey $1850.00
Metropolitan Philadelphia/Baltimore/Washington DC/Northern VA $1650.00
Northern FL $1800.00
Southern FL $1950.00
Atlanta,GA $1600.00
New Orleans,LA $1750.00
Northern TX $1200.00
Southern TX $1300.00
West TX $1100.00
Southern MI $1500.00
Indiana $1400.00
Chicago,IL $1200.00
Oklahoma City,OK $1100.00
Kansas City,MO/KS $1000.00
Scottsdale,AZ $800.00
Los Angeles,CA $800.00
San Francisco,CA $850.00
Portland,OR $950.00
Seattle,WA $1000.00

I think this covers most major areas from the rally attendee’s zipcode list and the repeat Forum members.

Michael Klawitter
Dispatcher
Reliable Carriers Inc.
41555 Koppernick Rd
Canton,MI 48187
Office (734)-453-6677 ext. 6205
Mobile (734)-664-5560
E-mail: mklawitter@reliable-carriers.com

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
thank you Indy

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Bill . Thanks, when I am back in town next week (along with the Lemans crew), I will coordinate a load (or two) from SE Michigan.
Andy (ajb)

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Indy, you're awesome. Thanks for putting in the time and making the connection!

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Thank you for the post Bill !

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
The north east already has a trailer filled. Thanks pe2unia for taking the lead!

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Bill . Thanks, when I am back in town next week (along with the Lemans crew), I will coordinate a load (or two) from SE Michigan.
Andy (ajb)

Thank you Andy for setting up the SE MI transport. I appreciate all your work and willingness to arrive early to "receive" the cars.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Indy, you're awesome. Thanks for putting in the time and making the connection!

Thanks for the pat on the back. Actually I usually do the work to competitively bid the transportation services for our rallies. I have done so for the last few years. In speaking to DBK this year we collectively decided to just go with Reliable since they have done such a good job for us in the past, we know and appreciate Mike's attention to detail and service and the connection Reliable again has with delivering the new FGT from Multimatic. So this year was pretty easy for me.:biggrin Since Dave is a bit busy over in France with the Le Mans race and many owners were still asking about the transportation services, I just jumped in and posted up the information for our owners. Hope it helps with the planning and the excitement builds into the August rally date.

Happy to do it for all our attending members. And those new to attending one of these rallies, do not fret too much if your car arrives in Park City prior to you getting there or if you have to leave before your car is loaded on the carrier for the return trip. This is our 12th year at it and it all works out fine. We all have GT's, love our cars and treat each others car as it were our own. I probably signed an undamaged delivery receipt for 6-10 cars at Las Vegas for R9. And may have critiqued the car's arrival state in more detail than the owner would. Ask GTJack about his car arriving in Las Vegas while he was still back at home in Missouri. Unnerving as it might be for the new members, ll will be fine....

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
I agree with what Indy, Bill, just said. It was unnerving, but it all came out OK. Ford GT Forum folks do look out for each other and especially their cars!! Unfortunately, Rally 12 is not going to happen for Martha and I. Our daughter is completing in the Mongol Derby, the world's longest (1000 KM) endurance horse race. Yes it is in Mongolia and they ride semi-feral Mongol horses. It runs right up to the start of the Rally, and as she and her family live in S. Carolina, we are on standby to help her husband wrangle their four little boys.

Will miss you all and the fun we enjoy together. What a year to miss....seeing new FGTs in the flesh and seeing the colors, options, etc which will help when its our turn.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
I'll be shipping from NW Florida.

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
This is excellent pricing.

Also, a safe and easy way to enjoy your GT at the Rally! Thanks Indy GT and DBK!

I have booked 2 cars from Scottsdale, Az. Anyone in the Scottsdale area who would like to transport your car to the Rally, Let's fill the truck! As posted by Indy GT, I encourage you to contact:

Michael Klawitter
Dispatcher
Reliable Carriers Inc.
41555 Koppernick Rd
Canton,MI 48187
Office (734)-453-6677 ext. 6205
Mobile (734)-664-5560
E-mail: mklawitter@reliable-carriers.com

Last edited:

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I booked my New GT on Friday with Mike even though all I have as to a Vin # is 0045 at this point. I just hope it's here by August Rally time.Ha Ha all,you guys in my part of the country who want your GT to ride with my GIRL to Utah get on board and call Mike and let's fill up their trucks. The rates are very good!

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Since Lemans is over, time to work on Utah.

1. Margaret and I will arrive on Monday August 21 , 2 days ahead of rally . We will leave on Monday August 28, the day after the Rally.
I will be happy to help with the unloading and reloading and 'shepherding' of our Ford GT'S as they arrive , leave.

2. Who will be shipping from SE Michigan? (I think we have approximately nine (9) vehicles going from this area.) I have spoken to Mike Klawitter and we can try to have a central load and unloading point. I will get a date from Mike for when we need to have all the cars ready (I assume 7-10 days ahead of the rally).

More to come in the next 24- 48 hours.

andy (ajb)

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI

1. Margaret and I will arrive on Monday August 21 , 2 days ahead of rally . We will leave on Monday August 28, the day after the Rally.
I will be happy to help with the unloading and reloading and 'shepherding' of our Ford GT'S as they arrive , leave.

2. Who will be shipping from SE Michigan? (I think we have approximately nine (9) vehicles going from this area.) I have spoken to Mike Klawitter and we can try to have a central load and unloading point. I will get a date from Mike for when we need to have all the cars ready (I assume 7-10 days ahead of the rally).

andy (ajb)

Thank you again Andy. Appreciate you guys getting there early and helping with the transport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NJS

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 23, 2017
SE Michigan

Who will be shipping from SE Michigan? (I think we have approximately nine (9) vehicles going from this area.) I have spoken to Mike Klawitter and we can try to have a central load and unloading point. I will get a date from Mike for when we need to have all the cars ready (I assume 7-10 days ahead of the rally).

andy (ajb)

Andy,

Thanks for coordinating. As you know I plan to have the car at Dave's for shipping. Will be arriving in Utah Monday evening, so assuming car arrival Tuesday or Wednesday, should be there to help with arrival.