question on build quantities

jbyrnes

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 13, 2006
Louisville CO
I'd like to find out how many GT's were built with the same options as mine, but the "Authenticity Certificate package" only lists the quantities of a single option per color and stripe. So for example in my case I see that there were 11 no stripe blue cars in 05' made with red calipers, but of those 11 it's not possible to discern how many had the forged wheels and the Mac. Looking over that chart there's a couple dozen cells that show a build count of under 5, so there's certainly several truly unique cars when all of the options are considered. It would be a big matrix to see that detail, or maybe a list of how each serial number was optioned, but does anyone know if that information exists somewhere?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Your answer is - CobraJeff. He has all that info. Send Mr. Snowbird a PM for the info.

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
GT Options

Jim -
There were nine cars built this way for the 2005 Model Year, and only two for the 2006 Model Year. Not a big deal to figure out - I have a database with all of the original equipment option info in it for all 4,038 cars. In return, I'd appreciate a PM or e-mail with your contact info and a picture of your car to include in my database.

Dr. Frank -
I am no longer one of those "Damn Yankee snowbirds" who just comes down South here to soak up their sun and drink Mai Tais - I am officially a Floridian now, and enjoying every minute of it! :biggrin

Jeff

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
At the rate we are going, we may all be in Florida or Texas soon.

jbyrnes

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 13, 2006
Louisville CO
Thanks Jeff. I'll PM with info later.

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Jim -
There were nine cars built this way for the 2005 Model Year, and only two for the 2006 Model Year.

Jeff

And I am currently the caretaker of one of those 2 2006s.....

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Well, move to Florida, I guess we'll have to change your name to BurmesePythonJeff. It sounds like all of the rehabing must be done and you're moved in.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Franky - you still moving to Indiana?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Been working here six months already. Heading to Chicago for the car show tonight.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
At the rate we are going, we may all be in Florida or Texas soon.

Um.....same here.

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
Um.....same here.

I am with you two!