Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
:thumbsup Thanks Daniel!

gtx1

GTX1 Owner
Apr 5, 2006
The Genaddi work on mine was excellent. The GT Guys could provide you a peace-of-mind inspection and evaluation of the car you are considering. Supply and demand will dictate future value of the GT and GTX1. If you decide not to pursue the purchase, please PM me. :cheers
Kirby, do you really feel the quality is up to snuff ?I've rebuilt many items and more to go?????

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Kirby, do you really feel the quality is up to snuff ?I've rebuilt many items and more to go?????

I had the basic conversion and would think that process was generally excellent on every car. My car has some minor paint issues on the piece in front of the clamshell but they aren't as noticeable as a couple rock chips on the front. Small paint issues don't concern me because they are part of the driving experience and they are easy to fix. :cheers

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
always get a ppi

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Great advice from Bony. Fortunately, anything that may not be correct on some of the X1's can be fixed, but sadly, the owners with issues will be paying twice; however, if you own a X1 and it's not in Green Bay, consider yourself very fortunate. IMO the more Genaddi options you have, the more potential issues you have. Mark had a revolving door of people involved in the build - some were very talented and others should never have been hired. Before this is over, a horror story or 2 will likely surface, and every owner should have their car inspected by the GT Guys who will be working on the completion of X1's at least until the end of this year and beyond if most of the unfinished cars are eventually shipped to them.
The only option on my X1 was painted calipers and one was not installed properly :frown. My performance upgrades were done by the GT Guys :biggrin. Other "stuff" was done by other stuff experts :biggrin, and when I get around to addressing the paint issues, it will be done by a paint expert. :cheers

GTXWHAT?

Permanent Vacation
Apr 3, 2008
We are an owners forum
Do you own a gtx
If not please leave this area
I removed the garbage you
Posted
This is a strong warning
Bony

Last edited by a moderator:

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
We are an owners forum
Do you own a gtx
If not please leave this area
I removed the garbage you
Posted
This is a strong warning
Bony

I love it when BONY flexes his muscle.... Still curious as to what this guy said?? OH WELL...:dead: