Proposed new Ford GT Forum Headquarters

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
Just saw this real estate listing and thought it would make a great new Ford GT Forum headquarters facility. Plenty of space to exercise all the cars to their full capacity and not have to worry about breaking any laws. Space for Forum retirees condos, tunner workshops, dyno facilities and plenty of trailer parking area along with ability to supply various grades of fuel. I think Ray should consider purchase for keeping all his high powered GTs in tip top shape and Shelby could re-locate his dealership to allow top speed test drives. :banana:banana

If only it wasn't located in CA. :rofl

Magic

Honda_Proving_Grounds_For_Sale_Bakersfield_California_Aerial_View_resize.jpg

BaT Real Estate: Honda Proving Grounds

The entire 4355-acre Honda Proving Center outside of Bakersfield, California has been put up for sale. It features a 7.5 mile oval track, a 4.5 mile winding road, and various shorter test surfaces, as well as off-road moto and ATV areas. Buildings include a security station, workshop, and a fuel station. The entire perimeter features man-made berms and non-native trees for privacy. Who feels like chipping in for the new BaT clubhouse? Find it here at CB Richard Ellis with no price specified. Special thanks to BaT reader William J. for this submission!

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Word is on the street that Honda needed a blander and more uninspired test track to match the new lineup of cars they will be running on it. :lol

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Can you drill for oil there?.......where's Ray?

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Wow, thanks for posting. I wonder what it will fetch in this tepid commercial real estate market?

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
OK.... every forum member chips in 3% of their Net Worth and we BUY IT!!! I opened a new Paypal account and deposited my $174.16 - so my contribution is there!

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
OK.... every forum member chips in 3% of their Net Worth and we BUY IT!!! I opened a new Paypal account and deposited my $174.16 - so my contribution is there!

Ive added my $2.17.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I'll throw in my $0.02....

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
HAHAHA How cool would that be!!!!

Wonder if they will rent it out for the day to raise capital :biggrin