Pre Rally Track Day(s)

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
As the GT National Rally in Las Vegas is fast approaching, it would seem like a great time to get your GT out and stretch it's legs before the big event.

The Inde Motorsports Ranch, in Wilcox, Arizona has a weekend open shortly before the Vegas Rally. Those who attended my recent GT event can attest, the road course is amazing. The weekend is September 6-7 2014. We can get the track ether day, or both if there is interest. The track operators will go out of their way to accommodate us. They are great people to work with. The resident pro driver, Kai Goddard, will also be on hand.

For those who are shipping your cars out west for the rally, I found a safe and secure storage facility in Scottsdale, AZ. They do complete detailing, and can transport your car to and from the Inde track for the track day(s) if you wish. They could have your GT all cleaned up and ready for Vegas. They specialize in hi end and exotic cars.

I don't have a cost break down for the track as of yet, as it would depend on how many cars we would have. Judging by the last event we had there, it was extremely reasonable. (actually, cheaper than a day at the drag strip)

Please let me know how much interest there is. If enough people are interested, I'll start making plans for putting this fun weekend together. :thumbsup

MDT

GT Owner
Jun 24, 2006
I would be interested. Really need an oil change too...

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
I can take care of any maintenance or upgrades while the car is down here.