PPI Near Edmonton

Anthony

GT Owner
Dec 28, 2011
Arlington, Va
Hey All, looking at my first GT purchase. Anyone near Edmonton Canada that could do a PPI?

Thanks!
Anthony

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Anthony, there are about a half-dozen FGT owners in the DC area. Two weeks ago, on Saturday morning, we met up at Katie's Cars and Coffee, in Great Falls, VA to show four 05-06 FGT's and one 2017 NFGT. Good luck in your search, and send me a PM when you get one.

Anthony

GT Owner
Dec 28, 2011
Arlington, Va
Anthony, there are about a half-dozen FGT owners in the DC area. Two weeks ago, on Saturday morning, we met up at Katie's Cars and Coffee, in Great Falls, VA to show four 05-06 FGT's and one 2017 NFGT. Good luck in your search, and send me a PM when you get one.

Hey Pete, I saw that but was unfortunately out of town! I'm there many weekends with my two year old carrying his mini GT. Would love to know the next time you're planning to get together.

Anthony

GT Owner
Dec 28, 2011
Arlington, Va
Bump.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Have you talked to any of the GT specific PPI experts? They will travel. There are a LOT of subtle nuances that only a GT specific person will spot.

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Anthony, the Katie's C&C gets started usually the first nice weekend in late March or early April. That should be coming up soon. Won't know the weather report until a few days before. PM me to share phone numbers.

Reactions: Anthony

Anthony

GT Owner
Dec 28, 2011
Arlington, Va
Thanks for the suggestions all! I’m all set.