GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
LMAO, almost fell off my chair :lol:lol:lol

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
That's the same thing that's eventually going to happen with manual transmission cars. The joke going around is that it's becoming the most effective theft deterrent.

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
Yeh.....found a parking lot with Vallets that could not drive a stick. Had to park myself.

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Beautiful car and color!
My DD , a Focus RS , it has some goodies, pushing over 400hp and old school with a 6 speed!. 7 degrees outside, small amount of snow, put it in drift mode and find a large empty parking lot and it’s a blast! Planning on trying some frozen lake ice racing this winter!!

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Thank you!!! Really enjoying this. Much better wheel feel then the BMW, the sound from the performance exhaust, just enough snarl. Getting used to the "systems". Like the Apple car play, and ability to put Waze on the big monitor, just wish it would also show up in the HUD. Car goes back to the shop, to finish the installation of the Max CI360, and the front and rear dashcams, as he was unable to finish it, before I needed it back. Tomorrow the wife is off, so I can leave them the car for the day. I was using the NSX for a few days, but when the weather was turning again, I didn't want to be driving that on performance tires. I just put the snows on the E53 yesterday, damn, those tires cost more than the ones on the GT!!!

Saw you out there buddy.
There's salt everywhere.
Get that thing off the road and buy a Subaru for the winter!!!!!!!!!!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
...Had to park myself.

I'd prefer to do that.

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Saw you out there buddy.
There's salt everywhere.
Get that thing off the road and buy a Subaru for the winter!!!!!!!!!!

We need to get together, welcome back to the frigid north. I had Subies for many years, Don't think I want a STI too much "boy racer" for me, like the "stealth" of my E53, with no badges on it!!

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
I had 2 STIs, both were hatches (no rear wing). Great winter cars. No longer made. My RS is white and therefore “under the radar”! Does not draw much attention especially from the authorities!!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Yeh.....found a parking lot with Vallets that could not drive a stick. Had to park myself.

you make it sound like that's a bad thing !! :)

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
We need to get together, welcome back to the frigid north. I had Subies for many years, Don't think I want a STI too much "boy racer" for me, like the "stealth" of my E53, with no badges on it!!

Absolutely RPM!
Have a lot of construction going on here, but dinner in Rye with our other brothers would be great,
Speak soon.
Best,
Mark