PCH

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
What is the best time to run the Pacific Coast Highway? I’m looking to go, with whoever wants to join, in the new or old GT or any vehicle. Info on side trips and canyon roads would be greatly appreciated. Anyone else interested? Wine country stops probably required. I recall that Sonoma was not too feeble.
Barry

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
PCH - the northern part above SF or central part below Monterey? When are thinking of doing it? I'd like to meet up with you if I am available. If you plan to post details you may want to move thread to Owner's Section.

Ed

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
The busiest tourist season is almost over. Any time from now till April is good.

Ed

knightka

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 6, 2015
Los Altos, CA
I'd like to meet up if available as well.

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Too many motor homes. Not enough pull-over passing areas. Too many inconsiderate drivers. Ed's description of "good" might be a bit optimistic, but there is no other drive like it. Definitely worth the aggravation. If someone can recommend a challenging canyon road, that would be a major plus.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
We had a 15 mile very twisty section with no traffic our direction on the PCH during Monterey Auto Week. Lucky. I usually get out on the PCH north of Bodega Bay & have open roads.

Start a thread in the Owner's Section FlagstaffGT.

Ed

Reactions: LOVE CHP

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
I would be interested if date works. November or later for me. Sounds like fun!