Palm Beach Supercar weekend.

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Anyone going? Any members interested in getting a bunch of South Florida GT's together for the show? A friend of mine runs it and I'm sure I could get a nice area just for FGT's. :wink:thumbsup

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Anyone going? Any members interested in getting a bunch of South Florida GT's together for the show? A friend of mine runs it and I'm sure I could get a nice area just for FGT's. :wink:thumbsup

Mike, I'm registered to go. Let me know if you want to meet up ...:thumbsup

pauleddy

Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 14, 2007
Newport/Boca Grande
Supercar weekend

I have been asked to go, too. Is this something good or is it a excuse to show off the "Bling"?
If good, I might come across state to join the pack!

JK_GT

GT Owner
Sep 18, 2007
Fort Lauderdale Florida
Can you posts the details, how to register, link, etc. Sounds like fun to hookup with some other GT's and enjoy the show ;-)

All the best.
Joel

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Can you posts the details, how to register, link, etc. Sounds like fun to hookup with some other GT's and enjoy the show ;-)

All the best.
Joel

Info can be found at www.palmbeachsupercarweekend.com You may check with them to see if there is room? Someone told me they fill the slots? Never been there before so it should be interesting...

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
How many of us are going to go, I'll make the space.

JK_GT

GT Owner
Sep 18, 2007
Fort Lauderdale Florida
How many of us are going to go, I'll make the space.

Count me in. Do I need to register me/car on the Privilidge site? I'm in Davie. If we are going to ride up in a group let me know where to hook up, etc.

All the best.
Joel

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
I'd be up for that.

Bruce

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
I'll find out how much space they can make for us in the morning and get back to you guys.

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
My Heritage won't be ready to pick up before Sat am so I am out. Sure looks like something different that might be great fun. Plus I don't really know anyone down here with a GT. I've never even seen another one in the neighborhood though I have talked to a guy or two on this board.

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Guys, I have secured complimentary VIP passes for FGT forum members, all access to all the events and a special FGT only parking area during the super car exhibit. I asked for anywhere from 5 to 10 spaces so let me know whose going quick. The schedule is as follows:

There will also be a big party saturday night and everyone is gonna hang sunday on the beach at trumps place.

Friday January 25th, 4:00 to 6:00 pm:

Guest of honor: Shaquille O’Neal
Private Welcome Reception. (limited to Supercar owners.)

Sponsors: Halcyon Jets, Gramercy Court, Zyr Vodka

Friday January 26th, 7:00 to 11:00 pm:

Spyker and Cocktails on Worth
Only for Registered Supercar Owners and VIP guests

Special Guests include Victor Muller of Spyker

Saturday, January 26th,

7:00 am to 9;30 am: Supercar owners will be parking their cars for the exhibit.

Continental breakfast from 7:00am-8:00am in VIP Pavilion for Supercar Owners and afternoon of luxury in the three VIP Pavilions along the waterfront.

11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Supercar exhibit opens. Flagler Drive (between Lakeview and Datura)

Highlights:

VIP Pavilions will offer exhibiting owners of supercars the opportunity to relax in utmost luxury in one of the three strategically situated 40 x 40 state of the art pavilions. Guests will have the opportunity to sample the finest luxury products in the world.

I don't think I can make a weekend of it, I was thinking of going on saturday, what do you guys think?

JK_GT

GT Owner
Sep 18, 2007
Fort Lauderdale Florida
First thanks much for hooking this up!

Same for me. I can't make a weekend of it. For sure I will take my FGT up on Saturday morning for exhibit. Looking forward to enjoying the show with my wife, and meeting some other FGT forum members. Hit me up if you need my contact info.

All the best.
Joel

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I'm going for sure. I got a call from one of the organizers about some VIP stuff not sure if I can go Fri. ? He's going to email some details..

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
So lets get together in Lauderdale on Saturday and drive up together.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
So lets get together in Lauderdale on Saturday and drive up together.

Mike,
Are you familiar with any of the guys from the South FL Toys group? That's who called me today. I thought he said something about a party Sat. night? It sounds like they are getting a group together starting Sat. at 8am at the gables and making stops in Ft laud & Boca.. He has some info listed at
www.southfloridatoys.com . The info is in the press release news section. He's going to email me what VIP info he has tomorrow so I can plan accordingly. Maybe we want to hook up with them ??

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Mike,
Maybe we want to hook up with them ??

Its up to you, personally I'd like an FGT only run up to the show.

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
I'm sure you guys are going to have great time. It's a very generous offer, abolfaz.

I look forward to hearing a report . . . and to meeting some of you guys one of these days!

JK_GT

GT Owner
Sep 18, 2007
Fort Lauderdale Florida
Its up to you, personally I'd like an FGT only run up to the show.

Personally I tend to agree with abolfaz in liking an FGT only run to the show, rather than going up with the toy guys, but whatever the concensus is is cool with me...

All the best.
Joel

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
So whats the plan? I've always liked the single marque runs, whether its lambo, ferrari, porsche, etc. I would love to see a handful of FGT's on the road together.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I would be in for a GT only group run. I may go up Friday and stay but if not we can meet up along the way Sat AM. Anywhere just off off I95 beteween commercial and atlantic would be good for me or I can go north or south??? Mike ,you're coming from the furhtrset south so everyone can state an area that's good to meet along the way and we can narrow down the meeting points??