Paintless Dent Removal

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
Prying a plastic coupler off my Hurst 'Vette shifter the other day...just at the moment I thought to point it the other way....PATWAAANG. FGT was covered...looked high and low on the side I thought it hit...nothing.

Installing SLB noticed a nickle size very very slight bling top side behind driver side headlight about 8" back. WTF the coupler did the watussi :thumbsdow

Any suggestions/experiences with aluminum dent removal..is the top inner fender double walled beyond the plastic wheel well? What about heat/suction to unbling? Suggestions and/or local connections welcome. Thanks :thumbsup

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Prying a plastic coupler off my Hurst 'Vette shifter the other day...just at the moment I thought to point it the other way....PATWAAANG. FGT was covered...looked high and low on the side I thought it hit...nothing.

Installing SLB noticed a nickle size very very slight bling top side behind driver side headlight about 8" back. WTF the coupler did the watussi :thumbsdow

Any suggestions/experiences with aluminum dent removal..is the top inner fender double walled beyond the plastic wheel well? What about heat/suction to unbling? Suggestions and/or local connections welcome. Thanks :thumbsup
I have a guy that has done my wifes Alum. Jag and it was flawless when done. PM me if your interested and I'll send you the number tomorrow. (Number is at work)

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
just post whoring here...sorry