Painted Floors

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I like those kinds of optical illusions. I wonder if these are the same guy that does the sidewalks. I don't think that bedroom one would be too hangover friendly.

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
I like those kinds of optical illusions. I wonder if these are the same guy that does the sidewalks. I don't think that bedroom one would be too hangover friendly.

LOL that's for sure!

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
I have a product I print to that is 75mm thick and can be used in garages etc. Have done many bars with it for beer companies and currently doing a "chaulk art" for my entranceway at the shop. Exploded asphalt looking down you see a parkade on level 2 with the noses of my cars sticking out and beyond that on the third level is the subway tracks with a train rolling in.

Digital print - only limited by your imagination.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
I have a product I print to that is 75mm thick and can be used in garages etc. Have done many bars with it for beer companies and currently doing a "chaulk art" for my entranceway at the shop. Exploded asphalt looking down you see a parkade on level 2 with the noses of my cars sticking out and beyond that on the third level is the subway tracks with a train rolling in.

Digital print - only limited by your imagination.

Got some pics, Trent?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
75 mm? I think not. I use the metric system every day. I realize you frogs try to fool us Americans a lot , but I think you mean 7.5 mm.

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
sorry about that. We have 75mil and 95mil that we use. Most products are done on 95mil, or 1/10th of an inch, for max. Durability

https://www.bltllc.com/mobile/category.php?CId=142

Last edited:

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Got some pics, Trent?
Will have some soon :thumbsup

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
sorry about that. We have 75mil and 95mil that we use. Most products are done on 95mil, or 1/10th of an inch, for max. Durability

https://www.bltllc.com/mobile/category.php?CId=142

Well this is intriguing.

https://www.bltllc.com/g-floor-vinyl-flooring

Do you have any experience with this as garage flooring, Trent (i.e. appearance, durability, etc)? How's pricing for a standard 2 car garage? PM me if you'd like.

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Haven't done any garages yet but this product is made for high traffic/wear areas including garages. We work directly with the manufacturer as a print provider in Western Canada. We print directly to 10' wide rolls and can make the graphic any size. Prices vary with volume but a double garage would be about $4,300 for production. Art time is on top of that and something simple like a logo in a patterned background could be done for less than a cupped hundred. The chalk art I am doing is considerably more as I am paying an artist to draw it with chaulk on a small scale & we will shoot it with a decent DSLR.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
really an intriguing idea. I would only be worried about heat lifting from hot tires and damage from dropped tools, oil, brake fluid or other chemical drips etc. I have a professionally installed commercial epoxy on my floors now and even that is subject to such damage. No heat lifting but chips from dropped tools or parts and light discolorations from chemicals. I only weld or do heavy work out under the carport area so as to protect the floor. I am interested to see how these come out and hold up.

Attachments

• Eldo Garage.jpg
    Eldo Garage.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 81
Last edited: