Original tires, low mileage, 10 years old, make offer

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
SOLD!

I am selling my set of original tires. They are 10 years old and have a few hundred miles on them. The front tires have 8/32" of tread depth and the rear have 7/32". I had installed a set of optional wheels at the time and ordered a brand new set of tires so these are the original ones from my car. I have stored these in my living room for the past ten years.

Please make offer and contact me with any questions.

Thanks, Jay
www.analogdesign.com

Ford GT tires.jpg
Ford GT used tires tread.jpg

Last edited:

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
If it matters, there are records "out there" that document the serial numbers of the tires that came on the car. If you ever thought concourse level showing was ever in the future of the car. I have my original wheels and tires off the car collecting dust, along with just about everything else that Ive changed over the years.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Ha ha ha ha ha. The guy that brought us nuclear lights, gauge modifications/savers, and pulled his dash apart like we wash our cars, worried about concourse showings? You surely jest.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Hey, who knows.... Im strange as you know.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
But we still love you Andy!!!

Tires in the living room!? Probably makes for interesting conversation.
My wife would have set them out in the trash my first business trip.:facepalm:

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
I guess when you never have been married you never learn certain do's and dont's! I suppose a better way to store them is sealing them in nitrogen gas!

Here is a customer reviewing one of my designs setup in my kitchen!
Kitchen Lab.jpg

But we still love you Andy!!!

Tires in the living room!? Probably makes for interesting conversation.
My wife would have set them out in the trash my first business trip.:facepalm:

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
:lol

Definitely a mad scientist!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
I guess when you never have been married you never learn certain do's and dont's! I suppose a better way to store them is sealing them in nitrogen gas!

Here is a customer reviewing one of my designs setup in my kitchen!
View attachment 40654

Love It!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Ha ha ha ha ha. I told you so. Beat that picture Spec!

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
If it matters, there are records "out there" that document the serial numbers of the tires that came on the car. If you ever thought concourse level showing was ever in the future of the car. I have my original wheels and tires off the car collecting dust, along with just about everything else that Ive changed over the years.

Me too! saved original belts, battery, air filters, original car cover still sealed in plastic bag, tags, stickers, plastic seat covers, etc, etc. I went through the restoration process with a BOSS 429 and I know how difficult it is to return a car to original condition.

Last edited:

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Id be scared as hell to think what my house would look like if I was single. Guess Id be able to have a car in my living room....

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Haha , when I was single I once had three motorcycles in my apartment living room (race bikes)

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Haha , when I was single I once had three motorcycles in my apartment living room (race bikes)

Is there a corelation there Steve? I.e. You were single because you kept three bikes in your living room?

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Id be scared as hell to think what my house would look like if I was single. Guess Id be able to have a car in my living room....

After incurring the total cost of an exit strategy, the car in your living room might be a Pinto. :wink

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Is there a corelation there Steve? I.e. You were single because you kept three bikes in your living room?

No I don't think so as that was when I was between wives :)