Original GT Design

BM SoCal

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 2, 2009
Orange County, CA
So I was catching up with a friend in Colorado (via California and originally Michigan), he's always been into cars as was his brother (an artist and Dad. We're talking cars and of course I mention the GT. He says I have a photo to send you, attached is what he forwarded to me. Apparently his Dad was involved with the project and that is my friend as a boy with his Dad at the design studio.

Thought some of you would enjoy it. I'm going to print a large copy for my garage, file he sent me was pretty high res, almost a 6mb jpeg. If anyone would like a copy of the large version pls PM me your name and email address. Bill and Dad Ford GT 1960s 2.jpg

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
very cool!

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
BM/ROCKETMAN,Not only is that picture cool.....it also shows "OUR GENERATION" , as thinkers, dreamers and the future was ours to create and explore and make better and have fun while doing it...........The last dreaming generation. After watching the Walt Disney story tonite, and waiting for sunday night to see him and what our future would bring....Its funny how that picture, FIRST OFF EVERYONE IS SMILING.....Second a Kid was allowed in the WORK ROOM ...Third we are all still here while they smoked Camel non filtered cigarettes, and lastly they had to THINK OUT THE DRAWING....NOT PUTTING IT IN A COMPUTER AND WAIT FOR AN ANSWER.....
Ill take 2...bill me or I can send a check, I want life size...one for my house and one for the NON DREAMER ZOMBIES OF TODAYS YOUNG GENERATION THAT WORK IN MY OFFICE...............Thanks BM , you made my night....gtjoey1314

H

HHGT

PM sent and thank you.

BM SoCal

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 2, 2009
Orange County, CA
Glad you like it so much guys. Joey, to be clear I don't print or sell it, I can email you the image that you can do however you want at nc. I will have maybe a 30" copy mounted on poster board for myself. Did shots of my kids that way and they turn out great.

I'll be back in the office Mon and will try to get copies sent out then. Maybe I can get some back story from my friend too.

Last edited:

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Glad you like it so much guys. Joey, to be clear I don't print or sell it, I can email you the image that you can do however you want at nc. I will have maybe a 30" copy mounted on poster board for myself. Did shots of my kids that way and they turn out great.

I'll be back in the office Mon and will try to get copies sent out then. Maybe I can get some back story from my friend too.
Thank you.....lovr it, you can just send the email that would be fine, great, great shot....gtjoey1314

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
nice pic...... PM sent..

BTW - Joey, after reading your post, how many non filtered Camels have you had today????

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Really cool picture and story, thanks for posting it