Ontario drive clean program

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
for all fellow car owners in Ontario Canada. Ontario has changed the rules for the e test requirement

registration renewal
starting sept 1 2011, the requirement for an emission test applies to vehicles 1988 and newer, up to 7 model years old. To determine which model years are included in the program, subtract 7 from the current calendar year. for example, starting Sept. 1 2011 the requirements applies to model years 1988 to 2004.

good news for me as mine would have been due in Sept. now i have a couple more years before the government sucks some more money from my pocket.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
for all fellow car owners in Ontario Canada. Ontario has changed the rules for the e test requirement

registration renewal
starting sept 1 2011, the requirement for an emission test applies to vehicles 1988 and newer, up to 7 model years old. To determine which model years are included in the program, subtract 7 from the current calendar year. for example, starting Sept. 1 2011 the requirements applies to model years 1988 to 2004.

good news for me as mine would have been due in Sept. now i have a couple more years before the government sucks some more money from my pocket.

If it's anything like the CARB requirements in California, make sure you put your CATS back on the cars and have sufficient mileage for the correct values to be stored.

nsfkid

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2007
Port Credit Ontario
I just give the drive clean station my vin's drop back an hour or so later pay my bill & give the appropriate beer tip and voila My cat free gt passed with flying colors.:secret::secret:
Lets face it is a waste of all our time for the amount of mileage we do on our cars.
Mike