OEM Brembo brake pads

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
I have several sets of nearly new takeoff OEM Brembo brake pads that fit Ford GT and GT500 (front). If anyone has a use for them, they are welcome to stop by and pick up a set or two or PM me and I can ship them for actual cost of shipping. I don't care for them because of the extream dusting but some folks really like the performance and they are OEM afterall. Figured someone could use them. Think I have 4 or 5 sets, all same part number.

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
I'll gratefully take two sets (one for me, one for DavisP). I'll PM info. Thanks!

Howard

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
I will take one set as well. I will send a PM with my info.

Thanks

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
If there are any more, I could use one ... Thank you.

Bruce

PM sent

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
Would also like a set if available. Thanks .....

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
All are spoken for. I'll get them shipped asap.

andymlow

GT Owner
May 17, 2007
Sarasota, FL
so what pads are you using to reduce dusting?

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Cmax Ceramic brake pads. Have been using them for 3 yrs on the previous GT500 and now have them on the GT (front and rear). Very similar brake performance to the Brembo, Mintex and Hawk street pads with far less black dust stuck to the wheels. Between those pads and Armorall Wheel protectant, the wheels only get cleaned when I wash the car. They stay clean and rinse clean with just a hose, no cleaners, no scrubbing. The Cmax pads held up fine on the track compared to any street pad we have tried. Far better than the Hawk Ceramic which required significant increase in braking effort. Very popular in the GT500 crowd as that car is far harder on front brakes. They are NOT dedicated track pads but a good choice for street use. They do wear a little faster than conventional pads but replacements are free. I got a little over 20k miles per set with several track events.