New to me 06 GT owner in MA !

Martin2006GT

GT Owner
Feb 15, 2021
North Reading MA
There are a few of us here in MA. Congrats on your car. We got ours back in 2005, would do it all over again in heart beat. Maybe see you around.
what town are you in ? Im in North Reading. Im so excited cause of how new the car is to me, I wanna meet up and cruise with other GT owners this summer !

Martin2006GT

GT Owner
Feb 15, 2021
North Reading MA
Nice Car! Bit surprised that Chris would have sold it as a 4 option if it's not. He obviously knows these cars. I like the black calipers better on Tungsten anyway.
I think Chris is such a good guy it probably slipped his mind. I really enjoyed talking and working with him. I wont hold it against him = )

HNS

GT Owner
Mar 11, 2020
East Coast
Hey Guys,

Long time dreamer, finally bought my dream car. 2006 GT. I ended up with a 4000 mile Tungsten car. 3 option no calipers. Bought the car from Chris Desneux over at Desneux motorsports. Had a pretty good experience. He is a very nice guy. We spoke a ton for a a few months, i missed out on a few good deals with him, but i feel he gave me a fair price on this one. My only issue was the car was sold to me as a 4 option car, but i later realized the black calipers weren't an option when i got the window sticker from the ford site. Not the end of the world i don't think? Either way I love the car. I plan on driving it as much as I can. I do think depending how you look at it, some panels just don't seem like they match but then i look at all the panels and I feel the same for all of them . I recently read on here that Tungsten had that issue and a lot of cars went back to be repainted?. I also notice that the paint meter readings are all over the place from 4-10, but that seems pretty normal too with the GT's I guess. Other wise the car is all stock except for an exhaust and I love it. I bought the Ford GT book "complete owners experience" and have been reading it non stop! Love this car! If anyone is from MA/NH and wants to cruise this summer let me know! Looking forward to learning more about this car on here!
Martin -

this is the car ad that i bought

My stable includes
2006 Ford GT
2017 Viper ACR-E
2000 Viper GTS (super charged and built)
2020 C8 HTC
2002 Prowler
2002 H1 Wagon
2001 Miata
2014 CLS 63 AMG

Bought my low mileage 05’ from Chris as well. A stand up guy and totally honest. Congrats and enjoy!!!

Reactions: Martin2006GT

Martin2006GT

GT Owner
Feb 15, 2021
North Reading MA
Spoke to Ron for almost 3 hours on the phone today ! I thought I was crazy with my Vipers! . I think he has me beat with his GT passion. Holy cow!

Reactions: RPM217

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Congratulations, get ready to live a dream that is quite possibly even better than what you've imagined!

HNS

GT Owner
Mar 11, 2020
East Coast
So, is this confirmed?
Yes, true...

Justin

GT Owner
Jun 30, 2013
Massachusetts
Congrats Martin. I’m in Massachusetts too. Just got my third GT delivered (sold previous two) and mine is being detailed by the aforementioned Ryan that Ron mentioned. Definitely happy to meet up. I too bought a GT from Chris, and sold it back to him a year later! Chris is a great guy. You can call him day or night, he’ll always pick up.

Reactions: Martin2006GT

Martin2006GT

GT Owner
Feb 15, 2021
North Reading MA
Hey Justin,

Great to hear from another GT owner. When the weather gets better and the roads are cleaner, and the covid feelings calm down, lets meet up for a cruise and lunch!

What town are you in? Im in North Reading

Martin -