new pix of my viper at the track

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
i short track road raced my viper in Phoenix, Arizona at Firebird Raceways 11 turn 1.6 mile road course again this weekend. i recently had West Coast Viper in California put in Rockland Gears 6-speed Transzilla transmission into my viper and man is it ever a flawless transmission :bow they say its rated to 1200 foot pounds of torque :eek at 759 rwtq on the bottle i am not putting down anywhere near that much torque but man is this trans ever so much smoother and quiter than my old G-Force trans :wink here are a few pix of me coming out of turn 11 onto the dragstrip :thumbsup

i will be racing my viper at the www.texasmile.com this year. with my 3.33 rear gears and my .85 fifth gear and .76 sixth gear i think i can max out 6th gear at 6,000 rpm's at the 1 mile top speed shootout this year. i hope to see some of you viper and ford GT owners out there :cheers

resized-2.jpg

viperacr008.jpg

Last edited:

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Looking forward to the magic number you put down at the Texas Mile :thumbsup

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
Looking forward to the magic number you put down at the Texas Mile :thumbsup

and i am looking forward to you detailing my viper and my GT next weekend :cheers

the viper managed to stay in a surprisingly clean condition considering how dirty the track was and the hoosier R6 tires that i was running. i had the front of my viper clear bra'd with 8 mil of 3M some five years ago and the stuff still looks new and in very good condition. its a very good product :thumbsup