New owner in the Steel City

BSim27

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 14, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA
I feel very fortunate to be the new owner of ‘05 vin 1994. Thanks so much to nautoncall for all of his patience, advice, and honesty during the sale. It has been a great experience and I also want to thank the forum for all of the expertise. Thanks to Gtjoey for your book “The Complete Owners Experience.” I’m eagerly awaiting the car to arrive. -Brian

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Congrats! 👍🍻

Wait a sec .. didn't you recommend this car to somebody else on here? Did you end up buying it instead?! 😁

Last edited:

BSim27

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 14, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA
Congrats! 👍🍻

Wait a sec .. didn't you recommend this car to somebody else on here? Did you end up buying it instead?! 😁
Funny that you would remember that! I guess it was just meant to be. At that time I was preparing to make an offer on another car, but it sold before they even had an asking price posted.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Funny that you would remember that! I guess it was just meant to be. At that time I was preparing to make an offer on another car, but it sold before they even had an asking price posted.

Sounds like it worked out great 👍

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL

BSim27

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 14, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA
That’s the one!

Reactions: extrap

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Congrats Brian! I was planning to never sell that car but glad it went to you. I can't wait till you get it and keep putting the miles on it. In my opinion, that was the prettiest color in the 05-06 cars. I might want to buy it back in 5-10 years if you ever want to get rid of it!!! By the way, it does have the quick drain oil plug installed. I forgot who sold the kit on here but you will need the tube that drains the oil. I kept my tube for my other car. It makes oil changes a breeze.

BSim27

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 14, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA
Congrats Brian! I was planning to never sell that car but glad it went to you. I can't wait till you get it and keep putting the miles on it. In my opinion, that was the prettiest color in the 05-06 cars. I might want to buy it back in 5-10 years if you ever want to get rid of it!!! By the way, it does have the quick drain oil plug installed. I forgot who sold the kit on here but you will need the tube that drains the oil. I kept my tube for my other car. It makes oil changes a breeze.
Thanks so much Rob! The car should be here Thursday or Friday. Can’t wait. The car represents the culmination of a long road of hard work and saving. One day I will pass it on to my sons.

Btw. Congrats on the new FGT! I’m sure everyone would love to see a picture. It looks amazing!

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Thanks so much Rob! The car should be here Thursday or Friday. Can’t wait. The car represents the culmination of a long road of hard work and saving. One day I will pass it on to my sons.

Btw. Congrats on the new FGT! I’m sure everyone would love to see a picture. It looks amazing!

It's not mine, and I'm not even anywhere near PA, but I'm still excited for you! And to see it 🍻

Note: Have a phone/camera ready, and another person to take pics so you can focus on checking out the car, if you want to record the delivery event. Unfortunately for me, Reliable unloaded before I arrived at the meeting spot, so I had no chance for unloading pics.

Niobond500

GT Owner
Nov 28, 2020
Congrats BSim! Your going to LOVE it. When I took delivery of mine about 4 months ago or so it was something special. Getting in and driving it was unreal. I'm excited for you

Reactions: extrap

The Grey Ghost

GT Owner
Mar 13, 2009
Kansas City
Congratulations on the new acquisition.

I'll admit the first few drives are amazing, but wait until your use to the car and can drive it as it was intended!

Jeff

BSim27

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 14, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA
Thank you all! So cool. Beautiful day for a Ford GT delivery. Beyond my expectations! Thanks so much Rob! (I’d post a pic but I can’t seem to figure it out. Just getting the http box.)

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Brian here are the pics. I miss the car!!

Attachments

• E4A8801F-0869-4E91-B742-CD9F92515D7B.jpeg
    E4A8801F-0869-4E91-B742-CD9F92515D7B.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 2
  • EF41C962-FCB9-429D-87C7-278A382B59A7.jpeg
    EF41C962-FCB9-429D-87C7-278A382B59A7.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Is this the GT with 60k on it?

BSim27

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 14, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA
Yes it is! Soon to be 61k

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
There are some good driving roads in the area.

I grew up in Pittsburgh, Aliquippa, Robinson Twp, McKees Rocks Pennsylvania.
I still farm in Edinboro Pa.

Enjoy the GT,
Crest the 61k.
Andy (ajb)

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Mileage on a well taken GT means nothing!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Mileage on a well taken GT means nothing!
The first 100,000 miles is pure break in.......GTJOEY1314

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Congrats to all!
Best,
Mark

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Ooh, bumper delete! Looks great. Congratulations! You will NOT be disappointed in your decision. Glad to hear you will be a "driver"!

Reactions: roketman