New Ford GT Merchandise

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I was thinking this morning that it would be great if there was a good central source for ordering merchandise items related to new GT logo, images, etc. like shirts, hats, coffee mugs, etc. These would be great to have for all who submitted an application, whether they were selected or not. If anyone is aware of where to purchase the items, either currently available or in the future, perhaps they could post the sources to this thread.

Thanks.

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
I got this at Goodwood Festival of Speed. I'll find out the supplier, I can't remember off the top of my head :-

IMG_1800.JPG

It was organic coffee so it really was Eco Boost :wink

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
they had those at the Le Mans race. I forgot to purchase one before we left... let us know if you know where we may purchase.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Too bad you couldn't make it to LeMans to Tim. There was a really good selection of Items & memorabilia available.
I understand some of it is still available on the European market. They had some of the team stuff at Lime Rock that's not available on the US website.
http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php/32607-GT-Luggage

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
These would be great to have for all who submitted an application, whether they were selected or not.

And I'll add to the wish list, how about an Amazon Prime style, next day delivery option, for 2017 Raptors, Focus RS, and GT350R's.

:)

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
And I'll add to the wish list, how about an Amazon Prime style, next day delivery option, for 2017 Raptors, Focus RS, and GT350R's.

:)

I think you deserve it!

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I got this at Goodwood Festival of Speed. I'll find out the supplier, I can't remember off the top of my head :-

View attachment 43440

It was organic coffee so it really was Eco Boost :wink

Real nice. Did you get enough for everyone?

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
Ford has a snap kit GT model for $15.95 Search for Snap Kit It is blue but easy to paint any color.